1. The steel physical market experienced a dramatic shift in 2003 with the explosion of China' s consumption .
2. Strong demand in the physical market remains a bright spot for gold, even though price volatility is normally a turn off for gold jewelers as they fret over losses.
3. By means of physical market in the paper. We indicate that physical markets need brokers and how to be a fit physical broker.
4. A dearth of supplies in the physical market in India is keeping premiums steady at 40 cents an ounce.
5. A senior oil trader in the physical market adds: "We will see oil prices touching $100 a barrel next year, even if only temporarily."
6. However, the physical market points to an increasing surplus, not good news for higher prices.
7. The physical market lacked activity, but some speculators could be tempted to cash in on gold's gains.
8. The competitive market environment has evolved from a physical market environment (PME) to an Internet-enabled market environment (IME) encompassing the physical and electronic marketplaces .
9. The biggest long, Phibro, is said by traders to need cocoa to meet commitments in the physical markets.
10. In the era of E-commerce, enterprises' living space has extended from physical market to cyberspace and their process of value-creation show different characteristics.
11. O'Neill said gold has still attracted strong demand in the physical market, with unprecedented buying in gold coins and bullion bars in the last several months even as most asset prices dropped.
12. Fabricators and some traders say the jump in copper prices does not reflect the physical market as speculators' positions far exceed orders from industry.
13. We support the international community in strengthening cooperation to ensure stability and strong development of physical market by reducing distortion and further regulate financial market.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. India, the world largest gold consumer, has also seen a surge in silver demand as an alternative investment to bullion, leading to tightness in the physical market.
15. But bullion prices have dropped so sharply that buying is active in the Asian physical market, and that could bode well for gold prices in the weeks ahead.
More similar words: local market, capital market, physical, terminal market, national market, physicals, physically, physical geography, financial market, global marketing, nonphysical, non-physical, industrial market, geophysical, physicality, physicalism, physical test, metaphysical, physical therapy, astrophysical, international market, physical hazard, physical assets, physical change, physical process, physical contact, physical property, physical fitness, physical science, physical capital.