Random good picture Not show
1) The physical construction was a physical miracle by overcoming lots of difficult conditions to build this chapel.
2) One of them was the Physical Construction, and the other one was the Brush Construction.
3) Samples examined, no mechanical damage found on physical construction of the samples, integrity remains upon completion of the test.
4) Combination of foreign research presently and physical construction, analyzing the diamond grinding concrete pavement construction technology and key technology.
5) Urban economic development planning, physical construction planning and ecological environment planning are three important aspects of urban planning.
6) The physical construction of the 2800-ton oil pressure reverseextrusion press manufactured by SECIM Co. of France and the techniquedof its faults treating are introduced.
7) In a general way, the basic design principle of innovative reactor was to activate chemical reaction process and to simplify inner physical construction.
8) Urban design is widely applied as means of guiding physical construction, a kind of research topic, and also a kind of developing strategy.
More similar words: construction, reconstruction, constructional, deconstruction, misconstruction, constructionist, construction industry, road construction, construction work, construction paper, deconstructionist, construction worker, reconstruction period, instructions, physical chemistry, constructing, constructive, constructible, reconstructive, constructivism, constructively, instruction, physical education, physical exertion, instructional, physical change, physical capital, construct, instruction cycle, instruction manual.