Random good picture Not show
1. How to Position Sheet-fed Photogravure Press in Demestic Market?
2. A printing defect occurred in photogravure.
3. Speckle: A printing defect occurred in photogravure.
4. Our company has accumulated many practical experiences in photogravure manufacturing for twenty years. We always content our customers with whatever they require, and merit their trust.
5. Doctor blade: The flexible steel blade on a photogravure press which removes the surplus ink from the face of the cylinder or plate before the impression is made on the paper.
6. The first publication adopting photogravure single-color printing method. Letterpress printing, copper stamp, relief printing and manual feed were used.
7. I want to handle with identity cards to fill out the forms required in photogravure.
8. We provide proficient skills and professional computer-aided graphic design capability to undertake projects of photogravure manufacturing.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
9. She had magnificent blonde hair, in profusion. One of those picture children often reproduced in advertising leaflets and the photogravure sections of the Sunday papers.
10. 'Artist Degrees - Mecca or Manhattan' is a composition of six images which combine painting with a number of serial techniques that are inspired by photogravure and lithography.
More similar words: rotogravure, photogram, photograph, photographer, photography, photographic, photogrammetry, microphotograph, astrophotography, press photographer, photomicrograph, bravura, photogenic, photophobic, photophobia, photo, photon, photomask, photometry, photostat, telephoto, photocell, photoplay, photocopy, photoflash, phototherapy, take a photo, photosphere, phototaxis, photodiode.