Random good picture Not show
1. PKC activity was measured with phosphoryl abevacuation .
2. The didodecyl phosphoryl chloride was synthesized by the reaction of 1-dodecanol with phosphorus oxychloride. By orthogonal experiments, the optimum technological conditions were determined.
3. Bioenergetics and thermodynamics , Phosphoryl group transfer and ATP, Biological oxidation-reduction reactions.
4. Taking toluene, chlorosulfonic acid and phosphoryl chloride as raw materials, p-toluenesulfonyl was synthesized.
5. Phosphoenolpyruvate (PEP) is one of the two phosphoryl group donors in the synthesis of ATP during glycolysis.
6. Phosphoryl amino acids and phosphoryl amino acid esters, as phosphorus analogs of amino acid, have attracted much attention because they show wide biological activities.
7. The invention relates to a phosphoryl carboxylic acid propofol ester derivative which has the general formula (I).
8. Winner-take-all behavior is implemented by theinduction of sugar-specific operons, combined with competition between sugars for limited phosphoryl flux.
9. Oleanolic acid phosphate was the reaction product of oleanolic acid with phosphoryl chloride and then converted into monosodium oleanolic acid phosphate.
10. R 2 is H , amino acid residues, alkyloxyethyl formyl, organic carboxylic acid acyl , phosphoryl,(http://sentencedict.com/phosphoryl.html) and alkyl.
11. Moreover, fire retardancy of wood mixed with polypropylene can be effectively improved by adding phosphoryl triamide.
12. The research aimed to improve the fire retardant properties of wood through treatment with phosphoryl triamides.
13. The chiral HMPA analogues 1 and 2 were prepared in high yield by nucleophilic substitution between the chiral secondary amine and phosphoryl chloride.
More similar words: phosphorylation, dephosphorylation, oxidative phosphorylation, phosphorous, phosphorus, phosphoric, phosphorescent, phosphoric acid, phosphorescence, phosphor, phospholipid, phospholipase, phosphodiesterase, phosphite, phosphate, phosphene, phosphine, phosphide, phosphatase, pyrophosphate, monophosphate, organophosphate, glucose-6-phosphate, creatine phosphate, adenosine diphosphate, adenosine triphosphate, adenosine monophosphate, glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate, photosphere, dysphoria.