Random good picture Not show
(1) When the FDA approved fenfluramine and phentermine, the agency recommended that both drugs be used only on a short-term basis.
(2) The study involved a new combination of two existing drugs: phentermine, a prescription short-term weight-loss drug, and topiramate, an anti-epilepsy medication that also leads to weight loss.
(3) The drug is a combination of an existing antiseizure medicine and phentermine, which was the other half of fen-phen and is still available.
(4) Qnexa is a controlled-release formulation that combines low doses of two older drugs: the stimulant phentermine, which cuts appetite, and topiramate, which increases the sense of feeling full.
(5) Objective:To establish a method for determination and dissolution of Phentermine tablets by RT-HPLC.
(6) Questions about the neurologic and psychiatric effects of topiramate and the cardiovascular impact of phentermine are expected.
More similar words: countermine, determine, intermingle, determined, determiner, intermingled, conterminous, interminable, interminably, determinedly, undetermined, predetermine, predetermined, self-determined, intermittent, intermittently, long-term investments, short-term investments, ermine, ermined, germine, termination of employment, undermine, termini, intermittent claudication, computer terminal, terminus, terminal, coefficient of determination, intermit.