Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Phan Chu Trinh was sentenced to life imprisonment.
2. I believe it revolved around Claudine Phan.
3. Prime Minister Phan Van Khai makes the first visit to the US by a Vietnamese leader since the end of the Vietnam War.
4. Mike Boehm and Phan Van Do, a language teacher and translator.
5. An obvious high-flyer, Phan was seen as a possible premier should Tung succeed to the secretary generalship.
6. Phan now works at the Burma Campaign UK, raising awareness of the plight of the country's ethnic minorities.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. For Phan, the park is their most important accomplishment.
8. Deputy Premier Phan Van Khai, a key mover of the economic reforms, is tipped as the next PM.
9. "I was there when he was arrested," Phan said.
10. Tran Duc Luong chosen as president, Phan Van Khai becomes prime minister.
11. Vietnamese Foreign Minister Phan Binh Minh says the agreement will further accelerate trade with the United States.
12. Phan stayed for a year and then was given a job teaching middle school in a village near My Lai.
13. Phan Van Khai, a 63-year-old Russian-trained economist from near Ho Chi Minh City, was named prime minister.
14. Zoya Phan grew up in refugee camps in the midst of the conflict.
15. But Phan grasped how committed Boehm was to My Lai.
16. Nothing could make clearer the way in which Madame Phan had won his confidence.
17. His one serious anchor was the friendship with Madame Phan.
18. I was born in a village three miles from My Lai, Phan continued.
19. But building a complex avionics system with a variety of integrated functions presented many hurdles. phan maintains that the real challenge for electronics is writing a specification.
20. "They are two of my favorite people," Colburn said of Boehm and Phan.
21. Each time the bombs dropped on the ground, the ground would shake and we were just so horrified, said Phan.
22. On one of Boehm's early trips he met a language teacher and translator named Phan Van Do.
23. The optimism comes in a year of developments that could prove a turning point in Hanoi's on-again, off-again reform program, now presided over by Prime Minister Phan Van Khai.
24. "I asked Mike if he could help build a peace park in My Lai," Phan said.
25. But Boehm sees slow progress in the work that he, Phan, and the Madison Quakers began twenty-one years ago.
More similar words: orphan, epiphany, theophany, phantom, whip hand, phantasm, phantasy, orphaned, elephant, clap hands, sycophant, orphanage, zephaniah, tryptophan, diaphanous, sycophancy, phase change, xenophanes, cellophane, phantasmal, triumphant, hierophant, phanerozoic, diaphaneity, phantom limb, elephantine, sycophantic, lymphangioma, elephant bird, aristophanes.