Random good picture Not show
1) If I give you a pfennig , you will be one pfennig richer and Ill be one pfennig poorer.
2) He tipped me one pfennig.
3) The stamp above overprinted "CHINA" and postmarked in Shanghai is a rare three Pfennig denomination stamp from 1898 was used for German offices in China.
4) Please give me five 1 Mark stamps and ten 50 Pfennig stamps !
5) Moreover, unlike planktonic purple bacteria such as Chromatium okenii, whose cells are highly motile (Schlegel and Pfennig 1961; van Gemerden and Mas 1995), strain Fryx1 is only weakly motile.
6) The unlikeliest of all role models who started by earning millions as a war profiteer and ended by spending his last pfennig and risking his life to save his 1300 Schindlerjews.
More similar words: fennel, tennis, rennin, Dennis, pennies, penning, kenning, biennium, biennial, perennial, pennines, biennially, penniless, perennially, decennial, triennial, tennis ball, millennia, millennial, table tennis, tennis club, tennis court, millennium, centennial, tennis elbow, quadrennial, tennis player, bicentennial, tennis racket, spinning jenny.