Random good picture Not show
1. They refined crude oil into various petroleum products.
2. They refine crude oil into various petroleum products.
3. An industry that deals with petroleum products tends, by its nature, to be inherently dangerous.
4. As more oilfields were discovered, petroleum products increased by more than 16 times in the 1920s.
5. Crude oil can be refined into various petroleum products.sentencedict.com
6. Petroleum products - Determination of the filtrability of lubricating oils - Part 1 : procedures for oils in presence of water.
7. If a petrochemical feedstock manufacturer needs petroleum products for a trial run.
8. Domestic consumers of petroleum products have an interest in a secure source of petroleum products.
9. "Inventories of petroleum products have been running high, so cutting oil imports helps bring them down," said Nigel Gault, chief economist at IHS Global Insight.
10. Look inside the medicine cupboard for more petroleum products, medical paraffin and petroleum jelly.
11. Petroleum products. Determination of bromine number of distillates and aliphatic olefins. Electrometric method.
12. Exports: crude oil and petroleum products, lumber, cacao, aluminum.
13. Some properties of petroleum products such as gasoline octane number are necessary to be analyzed regularly.
14. Oil sand deposits can consistently produce petroleum products for around 50 years.
15. Some is based on observations from real spills; some is projected theoretically from the viscosities and boiling points of petroleum products.
16. For distillation, refining or other processing of petroleum or petroleum products 3.
17. The property for years had been the site of a gasoline station, and petroleum products had leaked into the ground.
18. Heherson Alvarez said disagreements over the taxation of imported petroleum products has stalled the passage of an oil industry deregulation bill.
19. Officials said that the move was temporary and that the companies would be paid for supplying petroleum products.
20. Local oil companies want a 10 percent tariff on refined petroleum products and 3 percent duty for imported crude oil.
21. He tells me about how polymers are made from petroleum products.
22. There were also transport and pipeline problems and overall output of petroleum products was down on 1988.
23. Solvent naphtha is one of the five broad areas of petroleum products.
24. Oil: Refers to petroleum crude oil, bituminous crude oil, and petroleum products.
25. The main method of separation used in refineries is fractional distillation, although further processing is normally required to produce marketable petroleum products.
26. Hydrotreating is an effective method of removing sulfur, nitrogen and arene from petroleum products.
27. West Texas light crude futures trading volume is the largest petroleum products.
28. The ASTM standard method D 2500 - 66 for cloud point measurement covers transparent petroleum products.
29. As one kind of high molecular weight suffocate hydroxybenzene antioxidant, antioxidant 1010 is widely used in plastic, rubber, synthetic fiber, elastomer, petroleum products and fodder fields.
30. Nondurable inventories were 1.5 percent higher, the largest rise since June 2008, as wholesalers added to stocks of drugs, alcohol, farm products and petroleum products.
More similar words: petroleum, petroleum jelly, liquefied petroleum gas, liquified petroleum gas, product introduction, production control, product support, local products, staple products, product strategy, range of products, multiple products, consumer products, industrial products, standardized products, agricultural products, complementary products, manufactured products, gross national products, product, by-product, byproduct, film producer, product promotion, product mix, productive, production, end product, end-product, production process.