Random good picture Not show
1) The house is to the right of the petrol station.
2) After a long journey, we got to a petrol station at last.
3) They filled up with diesel at the petrol station on their way home.
4) The driver stopped the car at the petrol station to refuel.
5) The petrol station is around the corner .
6) She was working as a petrol station cashier when armed robbers threatened her with a knife during a raid.
7) The petrol station attendant told her to apply for more at the Kommandatur which turned out to be the old town hall.
8) I drove back to the nearest petrol station in a seriously bad mood and filled up.
9) Walk directions With petrol station on left,(http://sentencedict.com/petrol station.html) follow road to T-junction.
10) The petrol station at Shiel Bridge has a good range of groceries.
11) Also this month, rioting erupted at a petrol station in the coastal city of Ningbo.
12) They kept on until they came to a petrol station.
13) A customer at a German petrol station has been caught drinking from one of the pumps.
14) He committed three petrol station robberies in two days.
15) How many kilometers is it to the nearest petrol station?
16) A thief ran off with hundreds of pounds yesterday after holding up a petrol station.
17) We'd better first fill the car up with petrol at the petrol station.
18) Police were alerted at Teignmouth in Devon after three men allegedly drove away from this petrol station without paying.
19) In Dawson it was held that a reasonable person robbing a petrol station would not know of the attendant's bad heart.
20) It also plans to open the original shop and a petrol station.
21) David was jailed for four years after robbing a petrol station to pay for his drug habit.
22) I say nearly because he woke as I stopped at the next petrol station.
23) But she started again after a robber held a knife to her as she worked in a petrol station.
24) The road bends right then left, before passing a petrol station.
25) A police patrol car was parked in the forecourt of the petrol station.
26) You will come to a roundabout just after a petrol station – continue straight on.
27) In any case, big political issues may matter little to gunmen who are often fighting to control the local market, the local petrol station or the local street.
28) We can fill the car up with petrol at the petrol station.
29) The Morongo reservation now boasts restaurants, a shop , a petrol station and a large water - bottling plant.
30) You know we got into a spot of bothering a petrol station in Alabama?
More similar words: petrol, perpetration, petroleum, station, stations, statute of limitations, at station, substation, stationery, gestation, gas station, bus station, forestation, stationary, fire station, attestation, nation-state, detestation, devastation, workstation, molestation, infestation, incrustation, space station, contestation, power station, comfort station, reforestation, deforestation, train station.