Random good picture Not show
1. The petroglyph and similar works of rock art are considered a part of Native American's cultural heritage in Arizona.
2. Many Russia scholars believe ochre petroglyph were at the same age as slab-stone tombs'.
3. It resembles a petroglyph of some sort more than it resembles the "usual" crop circle design.
4. Senter found that the petroglyph had been adopted by creationist groups as proof that the human artist coexisted with dinosaurs.
5. Petroglyph is a modelling art, which has its own laws and artistic features.
6. A petroglyph emerges from the Sahara Desert.
7. A petroglyph emerges from the sands of the Sahara in Chad.
8. The petroglyph at the Kachina Bridge formation in Natural Bridges National Monument has drawn curious visitors for years.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. The Cta episode has therefore sent the whole idea of direct dating of petroglyphs back to the drawing board.
10. This paper based on summarized the current methods of record and extract and combined with digital image processing technology, then proposed an innovative idea to record and extract the petroglyph.
11. One of The English heritage experts pointed out the petroglyph had been very popular in new-stone age, and till now, some 2500 year old one had been found from the ancient people.
More similar words: hieroglyph, hieroglyphic, hieroglyphics, glyph, troglodyte, petrol, petrous, petroleum, retrograde, retrogress, retrogression, retrogressive, petrochemical, petrol station, liquified petroleum gas, polyphony, polyphonic, polyphagia, neuroglia, imbroglio, hypoglycemia, hypoglycemic, petrel, petrify, petri dish, petrified, perpetrate, petrifying, perpetrator, nitrogen.