1. I do not personate the stage-play emperor to entrap applause.
2. He always personates an officer of the law.
3. West Aanchal rapture (Anand personate) is oprah shanna uncle"s daughter, is a vivacious and very independent girl, most of the time spent abroad."
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
4. Ben Sullivan (by Keith Callum Rennie personate) is a tough, intelligent ramseys detective, but have split personality.
5. I do not personate the stage - play emperor entrap applause.
6. In communications based on SSL, in order to prevent others personate , require both sides authenticate each other.
7. It can guarantee the confidentiality and authenticity when the message is transmitted and prevent certificate authority to personate the user.
8. Tea table, resemble an elf same, in the beautification of the bedroom personate is worn indispensable costar part.
9. MAKAP protocolagreement protocol . An attack that makes the adversary to personate the receiver successfully is proposed.
10. Zhou Xun joined the song and dance that performs Chen Kexin is old 2004 " if love " , be in piece in the female star Sun Na that personate exchanges a part with the body.
11. However, the weakness of these systems gives illegal users the chance to personate the legal user to login system, consequently cause the legal user lose their interest.
More similar words: impersonate, impersonator, impersonation, persona, personal, personally, personage, impersonal, personalty, personable, personality, personalise, personalize, personalized, personal income, interpersonal, personalities, persona non grata, personal computer, personal effects, personalization, personal property, dramatis personae, Personal Assistant, resonate, personal identification number, person, old person, in person, emerson.