(1) EXAMPLE: The bank did not consider personalty when assessing the worth of the borrower.
(2) Coffee has several metabolic personalty that could dilute the hazard of concretion manufacture.
(3) That car is his personalty; using it without his permission is illegal.
(4) Let me feel flimsy personalty. how to protect ourself when we face present complex society?
(5) The ethic principles of aesthetic consciousness are personalty , prudential justice and benefit , fair and rational benefit.
(6) Bequests of real estate are technically known as devises, bequests of personalty as legacies.
(7) The parties may by contract determine the status of an object as a fixture or personalty.
(8) The law governing realty was quite different from that relating to personalty and many of these distinction exist today[Sentence dictionary], although their impact is gradually diminishing.
(9) In recent years , some scholars do research on the right of Corporation's personalty .
(10) This right bears certain characteristics both of the mortgages of realty and personalty ; hence a special form of mortgage.
(11) There are three species or types of property: Land, Improvements to Land, and Personalty .
(12) Many people's Inner Critic makes an appearance early in life and is such a constant companion that it's part of their personalty .
More similar words: personal, personally, impersonal, personality, personalize, personalized, personal income, personalities, interpersonal, personal property, personal computer, personalization, personal effects, Personal Assistant, persona, personal identification number, personage, personable, impersonate, impersonator, impersonation, persona non grata, dramatis personae, penalty, person, death penalty, in person, emerson, old person, fat person.