Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The police impounded cars and other personal property belonging to the drug dealers.
(2) The government levies taxes on real estate and personal property.
(3) He was going to resign his personal property to the care of his nephew.
(4) The jewels were her personal property.
(5) Richard could easily destroy her personal property to punish her for walking out on him.
(6) Internally(sentencedict.com), people did distinguish personal property.
(7) Give stock or personal property instead of cash to charities to cut down on capital gains taxes.
(8) The 17-karat diamond ring had once been the personal property of Ann-Margret.
(9) Personal property managers acquire, distribute, and store supplies, and may sell or dispose of surplus property.
(10) The personal property right in the public property right must be bound for the public property right, and its profit must be protected for that.
(11) The storm caused considerable damage to personal property.
(12) Personal property is divided into choses in possession and choses in action.
(13) Property may be classified into real property and personal property.
(14) Personal property: refers to mechanical facilities, transportation facilities and other miscellaneous facilities.
(15) The hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage to guests' personal property .
(16) The club does not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to club members' personal property.
(17) Ayala also forfeited more than $ 500, 000 that he had amassed in real estate and personal property.
(18) This includes a 2-percent reduction in the corporate income tax rate and lower personal property taxes.
(19) Compensation of ￡8,500 for structural damage, and further sums for damage to personal property, were paid by the Metropolitan Police.
(20) Then clever lawyers devised methods of taking security over personal property, and the courts followed.
(21) The lower tenant also may suffer water damage to personal property.
(22) This has always been the only way in which future interests in personal property can be created.
(23) Related Occupations Administrative services managers direct and coordinate support services and oversee the purchase, use, and disposal of personal property.
(24) He has appropriated his country's natural resources as his personal property.
(25) This is typically true in the case of taxes on land, personal property, and owner-occupied residences.
(26) Our country must realize the civil law statute book and the modernization, must take highly the personal property rights protection, strengthens to the private property rights research.
(27) The Regulation does not cover any other forms of transferring of personal property.
(28) Part one is about the origin and significance of the personal property register.
(29) Mobile phones accounted for 35 percent of the 50,000 thefts of personal property last year.
(30) We should follow the international trend and adopt everyman-bankruptcy system. To establish the everyman-bankruptcy system, what we should do is to perfect the personal property register system, ...
More similar words: physical property, property, personal, personally, property tax, impersonal, property line, personality, personal income, personalized, personalities, interpersonal, private property, personal computer, gross national product, persona, personage, personable, impersonate, impersonator, impersonation, persona non grata, properties, proportional, environmental protection agency, proportional tax, person, political prisoner, in person, personify.