Random good picture Not show
(1) I expect these so-called personal digital assistants to dribble slowly out this year.
(2) PDA ( personal digital assistant ) can send email, download information and play music.
(3) PDA ( Personal Digital Assistant ) is a new computer electronic product developed in recent years.
(4) Printers and hand - held personal digital assistant ( PDA ) devices.
(5) A personal digital assistant, pen - based computer, or other handheld computer device.
(6) Mobile Computing, Personal Digital Assistant, Educational Administration, Student Attendance Management , Point of Muster System.
(7) It's personal digital assistant.
(8) Of course the other important contributing factor to the success of the personal digital assistant will be software. Sentencedict.com
(9) Another hot spot for bacteria in men's offices: the personal digital assistant.
(10) Eentually, engineers hope to design a devise similar a personal digital assistant to store the results.
(11) It can be seen applications of networking, system control, personal digital assistant and cellular phone.
More similar words: Personal Assistant, dental assistant, social assistance, technical assistance, digital device, assistant, digital signal, shop assistant, assistant manager, digital, digitally, personal allowance, digitalis, personal estate, assistance, interdigital, digital format, digital clock, personal guarantee, congressional district, digital camera, digital channel, digital computer, digitalization, digitalisation, digital signature, passive resistance, personal, digital communication, personally.