Random good picture Not show
1. There are 120 permutations of the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5: for example, 1, 3, 2, 4, 5 or 5, 1, 4, 2, 3.
2. The permutations of x, y and z are xyz, xzy, yxz, yzx, zxy, zyx.
3. Variation among humans is limited to the possible permutations of our genes.
4. The possible permutations of x, y and z are xyz, xzy, yxz, yzx, zxy and zyx.
5. The 14 different dinners are mostly permutations of beef, chicken, noodles, and rice.
6. These permutations multiply towards infinity.
7. In one permutation, Panetta would not challenge Feinstein if she ran for governor.
8. This work organised the known theory of permutation groups and its relationship with Galois Theory.
9. The permutations available from using an unrestricted number of vectors are too vast to provide a database matching scheme.
10. But now, because of complex permutations resulting from an equally involved scoring system, the odds are stacking up against Conner.
11. The block cipher with a substitution permutation network is the best known and widely used block cipher system.
12. This paper proposes a matrix based substitution permutation network as the model of block cipher.
13. The recurrence formula of the permutation numbers of the players of then person game is also deduced.
14. Cyclic shift permutation structure is an important part of partial parallel decoder for quasi-cyclic LDPC codes.
15. He made six separate applications for a total of 39 000 shares, using permutations of his surname and Christian names.
16. The company has had five different names in its various permutations over the last few years.
17. Mathematicians of the finest calibre were essential for what then seemed the almost impossible task of breaking a code with astronomical permutations.http://sentencedict.com/permutation.html
18. Formulations are varied because there are three ways of achieving the same capability with combinations and permutations.
19. And that was not the end of it, for there were permutations.
20. But the film goes on to develop graphic, orifice-stuffing permutations on the theme of you are what you eat.
21. And, of course, such fragments have been made to convey many permutations of these uses.
22. The complexity of the system depends on the number of permutations of hose length available.
23. Norman Higham's book contains a discussion of the various permutations possible, together with some advice from experience.
24. It has been estimated that there are 26 possible permutations of step-family formation.
25. We also present two new cryptographic indexes, fixed point and cyclic structure, on which we investigate the performance of such permutation.
26. This paper deals with orthodox semirings whose additive idempotents satisfy permutation identities.
27. Specially have steel board adjustment function, graphic scale, rotate, mirror image, matrix permutation, idling, select line or line number, etc, Which will frequently be used in daily work.
28. The data compressing method based on constant grade makes use of permutation and combination theory.
29. In this paper, a new sorting algorithm consisted of classification, in situ permutation and straight insertion is presented.
30. There were 3 subluxations in unpermutation group and 5 in permutation group after patellar replacement.
More similar words: mutation, transmutation, deputation, reputation, salutation, commutative, fermentation, mutate, proportional representation, statute of limitations, self-mutilation, station, citation, rotation, termination, annotation, quotation, gestation, flotation, agitation, denotation, stationery, vegetation, dictation, incantation, imitation, recitation, stationary, connotation, sanitation.