Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Is your hair naturally curly or have you had a perm?
(2) Does your hair curl naturally, or is it permed?
(3) I'm going to get my hair permed on Saturday.
(4) I had a perm a year ago and it still hasn't grown out.
(5) The shampoo is ideal for permed or highlighted hair.
(6) I'm going to have my hair permed .
(7) Carol's hair had a slightly frizzy perm.
(8) She has had her hair permed.
(9) I've decided to have my hair permed.
(10) This is sprayed on to hair before perming and combed through to regulate hair's porosity and ensure an even finish.
(11) A A body perm is one that creates volume and body rather than tight curls.
(12) Perm Revitaliser from TiGi Linea is designed to counteract the relaxing effects that everyday shampooing can have on your perm.
(13) Her hair has been permed.
(14) And perms(sentencedict.com/perms.html), our straight hair tortured into frizz for the Christmas or Easter gathering and the requisite smiling photograph.
(15) She's described as five foot three, with blonde permed hair, slim build and green eyes.
(16) She has her hair permed.
(17) The Bain de Terre Spa Perming system includes a comprehensive range of style products.
(18) Root Perms For body and lift on short to medium length hair, go for a root perm.
(19) A spiral perm can cost over ￡100 but don't be tempted to try it at home to save money.
(20) The newest, softest perms add body, waves or bouncy curls.
(21) Perming makes your hair more brittle.
(22) She had her hair permed.
(23) After perming, a neutraliser containing conditioning ingredients is applied to smooth the surface of the hair.
(24) Hair dyes and perms can cause permanent loss.
(25) Volumizing shampoos can help give body, and soft perms will make hair appear thicker.
(26) Unisex, Hairstyling, Cuts, Perms, Color, Make-up, Facials, Permanent Make-up: Eye liner, Eye brow, Lip liner ...
(27) Perms, colors, and other cosmetic treatments cause hair loss .
(28) Your discount card can be used against any hairdressing service, including colours and perms.
(29) His first client was Toni Co., which used identical-twin models to advertise at-home hair perms.
(30) Personal grooming while breastfeeding: What are the effects of hair coloring and perms, tanning beds and nipple piercing?
More similar words: terms, in terms, make terms, in terms of, come to terms, credit terms, on equal terms, payment terms, terms of trade, technical terms, come to terms with, on good terms with, terms of reference, in no uncertain terms, arms, forms, Worms, in arms, arms race, bear arms, take arms, up in arms, firearms, farmstead, can of worms, coat of arms, man-at-arms, armstrong, under arms, take up arms.