Random good picture Not show
1. Random variable, permissibility, independency and interrelation, which are easily confused, are common concepts in probability statistics.
2. But it has the permissibility by law, especially, it is generally agreed that Encouragement of supplying opportunities is legitimate.
3. Considering permissibility, the whole error is distributed into machinery, light and electrical parts in economical and reasonable mode.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
4. It possesses resistance to vibration, guard against theft, permissibility and bulletproof ability.
5. On this last truth are based especially the permissibility and intrinsic propriety of Communion only under one kind for the laity and for priests not celebrating Mass.
6. About the moral permissibility of homosexuality. About the proper ends of marriage as a social institution.
7. Moral Dimensions: Permissibility, Meaning, Blame.
8. The article makes a analysis on the theoretical foundation and permissibility of the system. At the same time, the article makes some specific recommendations to construct the system.
9. Whether to loosen limitation on business range of banks or not is always a topic full of disputes, which mainly focus on the permissibility of commercial banks' entering investment-banking businesses.
10. There are many factors that affect the initial stability of implant, such as bone density, mechanical permissibility and different designs of restoration.
11. Harmonious investigation a special survey and mandatory measure according to law and social permissibility during the authority organs handling a case.
12. it In other words there is a kind of grammatical and syntactical permissibility obviously in the expression It is raining.
13. Multi-sensor information fusion technology's prominent advantage is that information is redundant, permissibility of error, complementary, real-time and cheap.
14. Through theoretical analysis of wellbore mechanics and real drilling data, maximal wellbore collapse permissibility range of Xinchang formation is figured out as 60% of wellbore expansion rate.
15. A case is offered in support of the moral and legal permissibility of specified instances of medically assisted death, along with responses to the main objections that have been levelled against it.
More similar words: admissibility, possibility, accessibility, impossibility, compressibility, inaccessibility, permissible, permissibly, impermissible, visibility, sensibility, feasibility, divisibility, plausibility, invisibility, insensibility, reversibility, extensibility, implausibility, indivisibility, responsibility, collapsibility, distensibility, irreversibility, comprehensibility, feasibility study, irresponsibility, incomprehensibility, economic feasibility, area of responsibility.