Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The balance must be paid within an agreed period of time.
2. Set aside a period of time specifically for study.
3. She spent a period of time working with people dying of cancer.
4. The medication is prescribed for a fixed period of time.
5. This crisis might last for a long period of time.
6. If you are going abroad for an extended period of time ,[sentencedict .com] you should consider renting your house out.
7. The money was lent for an undefined period of time.
8. I only worked there for a short period of time.
9. She should be hospitalized for a period of time.
10. His playing improved in a very short period of time .
11. In a very short period of time, she has become a highly visible national leader.
12. After a certain period of time denying the cravings for fats and carbohydrates, the mind and body simply rebel.
13. Avoid opening oven door when baking over a period of time.
14. The period of time when acceptance becomes possible seems to link in with the first anniversary of events.
15. During the given period of time, exposure to the decisions of others communicates some of the information these decision-makers originally lacked.
16. It is not possible to prescribe a set period of time, for the need will vary in different situations.
17. The Chinese political system has evolved over a long period of time.
18. Ladder ladder are never used to feet, it just makes people 's feet for a period of time, in order to let a foot to go on board.
19. Germany achieved spectacular economic success in a relatively short period of time .
20. His hearing was impaired by the continuous great noise for a long period of time.
21. Tree cutting organizations or private individuals shall, in accordance with the area, number of trees, tree species and period of time specified in the cutting license, finish the reforestation task; the area and number of trees in the reforestation shall not be smaller than those cut.
22. I have never seen such a seismic shift in public opinion in such a short period of time.
23. As if by osmosis, the facts became clear over a period of time.
24. He conducted research into how artefacts gradually develop over a period of time, the study of which is known as typology.
25. Agreed royalties will be paid for the use of each others' code for an agreed period of time.
26. Miller observed that penal institutions' can not sustain their decency over an extended period of time.
27. They dissipated their inheritance money in a very short period of time.
28. The work had to be completed within a limited period of time.
29. Specials are items that are priced less than their regular price for a period of time, perhaps only one day.
30. We therefore laid our plans and moved out in good order over a long period of time.
More similar words: ahead of time, time period, waste of time, periodontal, periodontium, in course of time, periodontitis, in the nick of time, in the course of time, period, periods, periodic, periodical, grace period, periodicity, periodic law, final period, periodically, latent period, periodization, latency period, periodic table, waiting period, oftentimes, neonatal period, discount period, periodic inventory, reconstruction period, from time to time, time after time.