Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Ideally, you will be due a lengthy period of notice if your employer wishes you to leave.
(2) The period of notice expires after the election.
(3) Take legal action to try, as long as the Courts of Justice ruling in absentia definitely win, a longer period of notice, and obtain a certificate claims.
(4) Such leave shall be taken during the above appointment period but shall not be included as part of period of notice of termination of service.
(5) Being necessary, we will in so far as is possible provide you with a reasonable period of notice prior to the suspension.
(6) However, it may be used to offset against the period of notice with the expressed consent of the Company. 24.
More similar words: period of time, periodontics, periodontal, periodontium, periodontitis, arteriosclerotic, period, periods, periodic, periodical, time period, periodically, periodicity, periodic law, grace period, final period, latent period, waiting period, periodization, payback period, latency period, periodic table, of no use, discount period, photoperiodism, neonatal period, incubation period, refractory period, accounting period, periodic inventory.