Random good picture Not show
1. He suffered from bruises and a perforated eardrum in the accident.
2. I refused to wear headphones because they can perforate your eardrums.
3. The nail perforated her coat and left an ugly rip.
4. The broken ribs perforated into his lung.
5. A broken rib had perforated her lung.
6. An ulcer perforates the duodenal wall.
7. This machine can perforate the sheets of stamps.
8. The windows have been covered with perforated metal screens.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Keep good apples in perforated polythene bags.
10. In Sanchersville, she opened a storefront law office perforating the heart of the ghetto.
11. A 72 year old woman died of a perforated colon 11 days after completing the trial, despite continuing prednisolone treatment.
12. The explosion perforated his eardrum.
13. Between this furnace tunnel and the lower chamber was a perforated floor.
14. The ulcer has perforated.
15. The best way to store fresh berries is unwashed, in an open or perforated basket in the refrigerator.
16. The toe area is perforated, while the heel has a double collar for improved cushioning.
17. Next to me a lady with a perforated cardboard box.
18. The elevator is a perforated metal box no larger than a phone booth.
19. One of these presented with a perforated small bowel lymphoma and died shortly after diagnosis.
20. Inside are what we call involvement devices, like the cover letter and those perforated stamps.
21. Part of it went upwards perforating the leading edge of the fin in several places.
22. Limb orientation perforating gun and sectionalized two orientation delayed ignition technology were used in the test.
23. The blasting cap for body-free perforator is a perforating and relieringdevice in the oil and gas wells.
24. Drop-off gun assemblies often are used in underbalanced perforating applications, eliminating the need to kill the well to recover the spent gun assembly.
25. Now the improved and optimized proper accessories such as shock absorber, pass-by sub, perforating materials, detonating device and packings , etc.
26. In this paper, the design principle, powder formulation and technological processing of powdered metal liner of slug-free perforating shaped charge are introduced.
27. Nutrient arteries of the abducent nerve root mainly came from anterolateral pontine perforating artery, anterior inferior cerebellar artery and inferior lateral pontine artery.
28. Conclusions Pontine infarctions, which mainly located in mid-upper paramedian pons, are usually due to vertebrobasilar artery stenosis and occlusion of pontine perforating arteries by hypertension.
29. Objective To assess the role of superficial vein and calf perforating vein in chronic venous insufficiency of lower limbs.
30. The facial nerves in cerebellopontine angle(CPA)were supplied by cerebellar inferior anterior artery( labyrinthine artery and recurrent perforating artery).
More similar words: perforative, perforation, perforate, perforated, evaporating, commemorating, invigorating, ameliorating, weather forecasting, corroborating evidence, ingratiating, rating, multinational corporation, grating, performing, berating, operating, vibrating, finger food, bond rating, separating, generating, cooperating, moderating, exasperating, penetrating, frustrating, denigrating, merit rating, power rating.