(1) A way of error control analysis with relative percentage method is given with Mulliken experiment taken as an example.
(2) The author proposes a percentage method based on practical experience. The paper describes specific steps and calculation process which is helpful in processing observed data of rock pressure.
(3) The leg strength percentage method will become a new and more accurate indirect method for determining the OR in anaerobic power test.
(4) The OR determined by the leg strength percentage method is suitable for various subjects at different levels.
(5) The amount of depreciation can be calculated by the straight-line method, fixed percentage method, sum-of-the-year's digits method or declining balance method.
(6) Methods:Collecting the clinical information of 61 neonates with HIE; the statistical analysis was performed on the clinical information by the percentage method.
(7) Therefore, the study firstly extracts the maximum frequency curve of a carotid using a percentage method, a three-line technique, and a wavelet transform method.
More similar words: percentage, percentage composition, experimental method, net present value method, price method, purchase method, drug enforcement agency, deductive method, qualitative method, method of payment, management accountant, scientific method, conventional method, identification method, management audit, method, perpetual inventory method, methodist, methodism, methodical, methodists, formal method, methodology, delphi method, methodically, method acting, rhythm method, survey method, sandwich method, accrual method.