Random good picture Not show
1. They have the world's largest per capita income.
2. Per capita income rose sharply last year.
3. Up to 1989, the growth of per capita income averaged 1 per cent per year.
4. The per capita income in the country is very low.
5. Per capita income rose by 1.2% last year.
6. Black per capita income overall was 56 percent of white income.
7. The annual per capita income in Teofilandia and its surrounding villages is roughly $ 140, compared with about $ 4,800 nationally.
8. It ranked eighth nationally in per capita income last year.
9. He confirms the finding of manyothers that per capita income is strongly related to democracy.
10. Per capita income has grown fivefold.
11. Are employment levels and per capita income at suitable levels?
12. Among the states Connecticut has a high per capita income.
13. Urban and rural pingdingshan's large market potential, the per capita income in the front rank, residents, purchasing power exuberant.
14. India's per capita income ( nominal ) is US $ 977, while its per capita ( PPP ) is US $ 2700.
15. Whenever population is growing faster than income, per capita income must fall.
16. According to Kuznets theory on per capita income determinism, the economic growth determines the transition of industrial structure.
17. Many countries precede ours in per capita income.
18. Nonetheless, the per capita income is below the average for the 50 cities in our analysis.
19. Per capita income is a better, if imperfect, pointer.
20. It ranked 130th among economies in per capita income in 2008, according to the World Bank.
21. We ranked forty-sixth in per capita income, but were still forty-third in per capita state and local taxes.
22. Economists emphasize measurable quantities — the number of jobs, the per capita income.
23. Yet a rapidly increasing population has prevented this growth from raising per capita income as much as might be hoped.
24. His statistical analysis reveals a strong positive effect of per capita income on the level of democracy.
25. But then China came to scorn trade and commerce, and per capita income stagnated for 600 years.
26. The main variable of the gravity model are GDP, per capita income and distance, exchange rate and different dummy variables are introduced in the research later.
27. The Environmental Kuznets curve(EKC) assumes that there is an"inverted U "relationship between environmental pollution and per capita income.
28. It is shown that per capita energy consumption relates to per capita income, average number of persons per household(http://Sentencedict.com), and per capita output of crops.
29. The McAllen metro area in the southern tip of Texas has a poverty rate of 36 percent and per capita income of just $13,130, according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates for 2005 to 2009.
30. More labor-intensive urban growth would help reducing surplus labor in agriculture as well, thus raising rural per capita income and therefore the capacity to consume on the countryside.
More similar words: capita, capital, capitalism, capitalize, venture capital, state capitalism, capital punishment, industrial capitalism, capitol, capitulate, recapitulate, capitulation, captain, britain, maintain, overcast, mercantilism, altercation, capillary, income, plaster cast, mercalli scale, stain, taint, epitome, hospital, retain, detain, attain, pertain.