Random good picture Not show
1. I'm the only person of color in my class.
2. Linda Chavez-Thompson, a union leader born of sharecropper parents, became the first person of color elected to the executive office.
3. Clinton appointed a record number of women and people of color at all levels of his administration, including the cabinet.
4. They fight for justice for all groups, including people of color and women.
5. Today in the United States, low-income households and people of color are disproportionately affected by indoor and outdoor air pollution.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
6. And people were left to die, mostly poor people of color.
7. A camping resource site for people of color promoting safe and worry-free adventures in the great outdoors.
8. Mr. SIMMONS: Yes, since so many people of color have access to the Internet through their cell phones, then they are accessing sites like Facebook and Twitter online.
9. The experience of the poor, and especially poor people of color, comes to resemble that of a rat in a cage scrambling to avoid erratically administered electric shocks.
10. Studies have shown that young women and people of color smoke in disproportionately high numbers.
11. So I had only known people of color. I only knew black people or Nigros as we called ourselves then or we are called.
12. Some people seem surprised when people of color appear frustrated or irritated when confronted with racism.
13. Black communities spoke up to defend the rights of all people of color.
14. The survey of 228 people fishing at Bay Area piers, released Thursday[sentencedict.com], found that about three-quarters were people of color.
15. If you look back in time, comedy was always insensitive to people of color because our country, and comedy, was dominated by whites.
16. So we're at an event at a solar energy installation place, and it included a lot of organized environmentally conscious people of color, mostly between the ages of 23 and 35.
17. The NAACP, Emory chapter, serves the Emory community with the same focus as the national organization, to create a feeling of equality for people of color.
18. When it comes to doing sophisticated activities like creating the next Facebook, that's where I want people of color to go.
19. Mr.SIMMONS: Right, I think that there are a couple of avenues that people of color can use.
20. Of the LGBT characters planned for the 2010-2011 television season, there are only six LGBT people of color, a record high but nothing to brag about.
21. And the Blame the Brown People push leaves those of us who are queer people of color marginalized by both of our communities.
22. Mr. SIMMONS: What we're finding is cell phones are a common way that people of color are getting online.
23. The situation for women is in many ways like that of people of color – state-sponsored discrimination cannot stand.
24. According to the president of the Bronx borough, Adolfo Carrion, Jr., "New infections are still occurring at epidemic rates, especially among women and people of color."
25. One would think that with the abolition of property requirements and poll taxes, the enfranchisement of people of color, women, and 18-year-olds, the battle for the right to vote had been won.
More similar words: people's republic of china, people, peopled, peoples, townspeople, rich people, poor people, white people, common people, people say that, tradespeople, english people, british people, businesspeople, business people, unemployed people, table of contents, off color, off-color, people's liberation army, complementary color, nucleoplasm, free of cost, house of commons, age of consent, code of conduct, bone of contention, vote of confidence, a bone of contention, off colour.