Random good picture Not show
1) It is also involved in gluconeogenesis, pentose phosphate ways, and it is one of the key enzyme in the organisms with aerobic and anaerobic glycolysis metabolism.
2) The mechanism of reductive deoxygenation of pentose and the modified procedure were discussed in detail.
3) A crystalline pentose sugar, C 5 H 10 O 5 , obtained from plant polysaccharides such as gums and hemicelluloses.
4) The preferred pentose is D-ribose, to be administered chronically.
5) Each operon may include more than one pentose - reducing enzyme encoding sequence.
6) Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) is the key enzyme of Pentose Phosphate Pathway, G6PD deficiency is common hereditary disease.
7) Deoxyribose A pentose ( five - carbon ) sugar that is a component of the nucleotides that make up DNA.
8) Structures of hexose and pentose sugars and glycosidic bonds.
9) A pentose sugar, C5H 10O 5, occurring as a component of riboflavin, nucleotides, and nucleic acids.
10) A nucleotide consists of an organic base (base), a five-carbon sugar (pentose), and a phosphate group.
11) The major components of hemicellulose is pentose, including xylose, arabinose, etc. , which can be used as carbon source of ethanol fermentation.
12) In this paper, the reason why the pentose content is slighty low in the obtained pulp is explained theoretically and the measures to increase the pentose content are proposed.
13) The repression of hexose catabolite on pentose fermentation could be resolved by controlling the amount of air supply.
14) Zymomonas integrant possess the ability to ferment pentose into ethanol.
15) L-arabinose is a pentose with sweet taste. It is poorly absorbed and can selectively inhibit intestinal sucrase(Sentencedict.com), thus significantly prevent the increasing of blood glucose and reduce the body weight.
16) The gluconeegenems is also decreased, but the pentose pathway for nucleic acid synthesis is increased.
17) Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PDH) and 6-phosphaogluconate dehydrogenase (6PGDH) are key enzymes in the plant pentose phosphate pathway.
18) This study facilitated the research on the roles of pentose phosphate pathway in the osmoadaptation and glycerol metabolism in...
19) Another aldonic acid, gluconic acid,[http://sentencedict.com/pentose.html] is an intermediate in the pentose phosphate pathway.
20) High ethanol yields are dependent on co-fermentation of hexose and pentose sugars present in lignocellulosic hydrolysates.
21) A nitrogenous molecule, either a PYRIMIDINE or a PURINE, that combines with a pentose sugar and phosphoric acid to form a nucleotide, the fundamental unit of nucleic acids.
22) The DHA stimulates activity of enzyme in process of pentose phosphate metabolism to increase the level of the GSH in brain so as to perform antiepileptic effect.
More similar words: pentosan, tomentose, go into service, lactose intolerance, happen to, be open to, repent of, pentoxide, dependent on, put pen to paper, be dependent on, open to criticism, be independent of, go to sea, go to seed, santos, mitoses, maltose, comatose, lactose, fructose, keratose, galactose, macintosh, put out to sea, dermatoses, mackintosh, femtosecond, brontosaurus, cut down to size.