Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was pensioned off and replaced with a younger man.
2. Many successful women do not want to be pensioned off at 60.
3. He was pensioned off and replaced with a young girl.
4. The old printing press will have to be pensioned off.
5. That car of yours should have been pensioned off years ago.
6. He was pensioned off and his job given to a younger man.
7. He was pensioned off.
8. It's time your rusty old bicycle were pensioned off.
9. Your old bike has to be pensioned off.Sentencedict.com
10. After flying for 38 years, their Wessex helicopter is about to be pensioned off.
11. Workers in the company are being pensioned off at 50.
12. Many of the old ships have been pensioned off.
13. Not everyone wants to be pensioned off at 65.
14. Although occasionally an older vessel may substitute for one in dry dock, many venerable craft have been pensioned off.
More similar words: pension, pensioner, suspension, pension plan, pension fund, suspension bridge, tension, division of labour, dimension, intension, extension, ascension, in consideration of, pretension, dissension, dimensions, distension, invasion of privacy, dimensional, hypotension, hypertension, apprehension, comprehension, condescension, one-dimensional, surface tension, misapprehension, economic expansion, three-dimensional, multidimensional.