Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The money received is paid directly into a pension fund.
2. The pension fund is in surplus.
3. 30 a month goes towards a pension fund.
4. The pension fund owns shares in several major public companies.
5. A spokesman for the people now running the pension fund says they will in time.
6. The pension fund plans to cut in half the number of outside managers, Mr Burnham added.
7. Altogether ￡1m is missing from the pension fund and a further ￡1m is owed to creditors.
8. We have greatly tightened the protection of pension fund members over recent years.
9. The size of the pension fund is a major determinant of the extent to which managed funds are used.
10. If you want to build up a good pension fund, you should start setting aside a small part of your earnings now.
11. Increase the amount all workers pay into their pension fund by one 0. 5 percent.
12. The pension fund is totally exempt from income tax and capital gains tax, providing excellent growth prospects for your money.
13. The pension fund was broke, the mines were closed, and it looked like the moon.
14. He contributes to the pension fund and has taken out life insurance.
15. The latest result was boosted by a ￡4m pension fund surplus.
16. Indpeendent trustees have been appointed to administer the pension fund.
17. Your business can borrow money from your pension fund on normal commercial terms.
18. The pension fund loan and loan stock are to be repaid immediately following completion provided their terms allow for repayment on completion.
19. He only took the job to get vested in the pension fund.
20. The Rotary Club, members of the Mayor's charity committee, the bank pension fund.
21. And by age 75 they must use most of their pension fund to buy an annuity guaranteeing an income for life.
22. Splitting such obvious assets as the matrimonial home may be strewn with problems, but what about an accrued pension fund?
23. I telephone a woman at Central States, which is the big Teamster pension fund.
24. The profit, of course, goes not back to the pension fund but instead into the company's coffers.
25. Phil, too, was transferred many years ago from one pension fund to another.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Other stockholders, including those that may invest in your pension fund, also fared well in the buyout.
27. They also plan to campaign for new laws to protect other workers by preventing firms from raiding their pension fund money.
28. Indeed, it is something of an anomaly that there is no self regulatory organisation for the pension fund industry.
29. Pre-tax profits were down 94.2% at ￡5.2m, after ￡90m gains from the distribution of a pension fund surplus last time.
30. With self-investment however, a downturn in the company's fortunes can cause problems for the pension fund.
More similar words: pension, suspension, confusion, tension, extension, dimension, dimensions, dissension, hypertension, apprehension, comprehension, condescension, surface tension, multidimensional, pensive, expensive, pensively, propensity, dispensing, inexpensive, infusion, mansion, confession, expansion, compensation, dispensation, intensification, confuse, confused, confucian.