Random good picture Not show
(1) A major cause of tubal occlusion is pelvic inflammatory disease.
(2) F . Chronic pelvic inflammatory disease is characterized by uterine tenderness or cervical motion tenderness.
(3) Method: 203 patients with chronic pelvic inflammatory disease were applied with progenital type ultrasonic diagnosis.
(4) The serious acute pelvic inflammatory disease may cause the septicaemia to endanger life.
(5) Vaginitis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, adnexitis, womb intimitis and so on.
(6) Abdominal pain is suggestive of pelvic inflammatory disease and suprapubic pain is suggestive of cystitis.
(7) I want to rule out PID ( pelvic inflammatory disease ) .
(8) The serious acute pelvic inflammatory disease may cause the septicaemia to endanger life, here introduces the vaginitis[sentencedict.com], the cervicitis with emphasis.
(9) Cervicitis caused by pelvic inflammatory disease and low back pain, clinical more common.
(10) Gynecological inflammation including vaginalitis, cervical disease, pelvic inflammatory disease, annex inflammation, etc.
(11) Objective: Investigating the clinical feature of chronic pelvic inflammatory disease - pyosalpinx, raising a diagnosis rate.
(12) Objective : To analyze the ultrasonic feature in different dialectical type of chronic pelvic inflammatory disease.
(13) For example, 10 - 40% of women with untreated chlamydial infection develop symptomatic pelvic inflammatory disease.
(14) Objective: to study the effect of medicine and western medicine on treating chronic pelvic inflammatory disease.
(15) Acquired defects are due to surgical trauma, pregnancy and birth trauma, perforations following vaginal manipulation, and prior pelvic inflammatory disease (52).
(16) Conclusion: the combined medicinewestern medicine has the effective to treat the chronic pelvic inflammatory disease. Sentencedict.com
(17) This kind of mycoplasma may cause the uropoiesis, the genital tract infection, like non-gonococcus urethritis, feminine vaginitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, masculine prostatitis and so on.
(18) The female reproductive system inflammation is woman's common disease, including vulvitis, vaginitis, cervicitis, salpingitis and pelvic inflammatory disease and so on.
(19) Between 10% and 40% of women with untreated chlamydial infection develop symptomatic pelvic inflammatory disease.
(20) For many women will be part of the bleeding, long hours and anemia or complicated endometritis, pelvic inflammatory disease, etc.
(21) If the same room at this time, prone to vulvitis, vaginitis, endometritis, and pelvic inflammatory disease, perineal laceration, severe cases caused by sepsis, hemorrhagic shock and life-threatening.
(22) In internal medicine: chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, chronic gastritis, peptic ulcer, diabetes mellitus, chronic pelvic inflammatory disease and algomenorrhea, etc.
(23) In women chlamydial infection is one of the principal causes of Pelvic inflammatory disease.
(24) Objective : To explore the efficient treatment and nursing methods for the patients with pelvic inflammatory disease.
(25) Role of the pathogen of gonorrhea , Chlamydia trachomatis and mycoplasma urealiticum in acute pelvic inflammatory disease.
More similar words: inflammatory, anti-inflammatory, inflammation, coronary artery disease, deficiency disease, inflammable, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, nonflammable, infectious disease, pelvic, disease, diseased, eye disease, exclamatory, declamatory, pelvic cavity, lyme disease, skin disease, heart disease, liver disease, mental disease, genetic disease, epidemic disease, meniere's disease, inflame, flammable, contagious disease, autoimmune disease, inflamed, communicable disease.