Random good picture Not show
1. Close your eyes. Don't peek. I've got a surprise for you.
2. I took a peek at the list.
3. He just had time to peek into the room before the door closed.
4. Diane took a quick peek at herself in the mirror.
5. Shut your eyes and don't peek!
6. Don't peek at your presents before Christmas Eve.
7. I took a quick peek inside.
8. If I'm passing by I might take a peek at the new premises.
9. Carson took a peek into the brown paper on the Tube.
10. We also take a peek at Keith in the kitchen of his Devon pub.
11. Gold, earthen tones peek out from shadows with the help of subtle lighting scheme.
12. They took a peek, and then did everything but lay down and wag their tails.
13. Likewise, a peek at a window framed by title bar and scroll bars is enough to evoke the sacraments of Mac.
14. That law has prompted a Supreme Court peek into the matter, with no decisions clearly affecting the Sabino Canyon situation.
15. Most at least peek to see where the ball lands.
16. Dot took a chance peek in through the crack between where the two doors met.
17. Pop open a briefcase or peek in a backpack and you may see a sleek cellular phone.
18. Motorists peek as they zoom across it on bridges or freeway overpasses.
19. It would be wrong to peek at the ending.
20. A peek at his studio gives a clue.
21. I took a quick peek inside: bed, drawers, small bathroom with shower.
22. In the breeding season males peek more often than females.
23. But take a peek: This year is a little different.
24. I caught myself taking a quick peek in the mirror behind the bar to see if my tie was straight.
25. American firms have been paying outrageous fees for a peek at the technical data.
26. A puzzled Vice President Al Gore tried to steal a peek.
27. A letter to his wife Abigail told of how he once gathered nerve to peek in on forbidding Catholic worship in Philadelphia.
28. Standing tiptoe on the mushy lawn,[sentencedict.com/peek.html] he tapped on the windows and tried to peek in.
29. We have to keep dragging ourselves to our feet to peek out again and again, until we have a clear vision.
30. Kids in particular love to charge up its flights of stairs and peek out its narrow windows.