Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The risks of peacemaking seemed too great.
2. He offers them another unsettling peacemaking idea; they invent another excuse for turning it down.
3. But peacemaking with Israel is in limbo.
4. Greece is a peacemaking, stabilizing force in the area.
5. It is Estrada's first attempt at peacemaking with any of the rebels still fighting Manila.
6. Pacifying , or peacemaking dreams usually show that you want the people around you to be calmer and treat others with respect.
7. However, bilateral tensions and violence have remained high despite several bold peacemaking initiatives by Vajpayee.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. It is vital that the United Nations should now act on that groundwork and drive the peacemaking process forward.
9. Abroad they must be seen as great statesmen anxious to build peacemaking bridges between East and West.
10. It could now be argued that the unity of wartime should be carried on to deal with peacemaking, demobilization and economic reconstruction.
11. "It is hard not to be even more pessimistic now about peacemaking prospects here, " said Shimi Breutman, 22, a travel guide.
12. The Aral Sea offers a cautionary tale about the challenges of effective environmental peacemaking.
More similar words: peacemaker, remaking, have the makings of, pacemaker, make peace with, making, makings, speaking, making up, film-making, matchmaking, dressmaking, peace-loving, policy-making, policy making, peacekeeping, public speaking, decision-making, decision making, broadly speaking, frankly speaking, briefly speaking, generally speaking, strictly speaking, in a manner of speaking, decision-making model, peace, place mat, at peace, peaceful.