Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There was total agreement to start the peace process as soon as possible.
2. Despite the peace process, there are deep divisions in the community.
3. The peace process was on the brink of disaster .
4. The incident threatened to put the peace process into reverse.
5. The group is trying to obstruct the peace process.
6. He remains deeply pessimistic about the peace process.
7. He accused them of trying to torpedo the peace process.
8. The peace process has suffered a serious blow now.
9. The killings could put the whole peace process in jeopardy.
10. Many speculated that the US would put the peace process on the back burner.
11. This latest incident could derail the peace process.
12. The policy will be detrimental to the peace process.
13. This is the latest attempt to break the logjam in the peace process.
14. The government yesterday reaffirmed its commitment to the current peace process.
15. These issues have created a stark fault line within the Peace Process.
16. The recent political incident will inevitably count against the peace process of the two countries.
17. The deportations would be a death blow to the peace process.
18. The breakdown in talks represents a temporary setback in the peace process.
19. Any decision taken by them now, however well meant,(sentencedict.com) could complicate the peace process.
20. He is widely credited with having started the Middle East peace process.
21. The final status negotiations would focus on the core issues of the peace process.
22. A UN team is monitoring the development of the peace process.
23. The move represents a setback for the Middle East peace process.
24. Officials were quick to caution that these remarks did not mean an end to the peace process.
25. These talks are critical to the future of the peace process.
26. This latest attack could spell the end of the peace process.
27. The talks went down as a landmark in the peace process.
28. The recent bomb attacks are a serious blow for the peace process.
29. All parties took part in the round table discussions on the peace process.
30. This must not be allowed to hold up the peace process.
More similar words: reprocess, due process, reprocessing, in the process of, due process of law, cognitive process, process, processor, in process, processed, bessemer process, production process, processing, procession, unprocessed, process data, processional, ageing process, word processor, food processor, data processor, social process, microprocessor, thought process, processed goods, word processing, natural process, data processing, physical process, geologic process.