Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Payback period analysis is frequently used in assessing the merits of energy conservation investments.
2. Many companies still use incredibly short payback periods, often set by financial directors playing a very risk-averse game.
3. Table 5. 4 presents estimates of the payback period of conversion options on a typical 200 megawatt plant.
4. Research allocations are typically modest and payback periods required tend to be short.
5. Overall the system appeared to be even more cost-effective than the estimates, with a pay-back period of 2.6 years.
6. One of the problems they face, however, is that hotels have a relatively long pay-back period.
7. Aiming at improving the indexes on payback period, Dr. D·H·Ellen put forth the index of equivalent maximum investment period to evaluate the project investment.
8. Period and Payback Period of Investment of Project: 2 period and 6 - year payback period of investment.
9. Unlike the payback period, the accounting rate of return does consider a project's profitability; like the payback period, it ignores the time value of money.
10. Period and Payback Period of Investment of Project: 1 - year ofperiod and 4 - year payback period of investment.
11. The payback period of investment: Including 2.9 construction periods.
12. Non - discounting methods includes payback period and accounting rate of return.
13. The payback period is the time required for a firm to recover its original investment.
14. In this paper, payback period method is used to study how the enterprises choose new invested projects with the growth of labor cost, which is of great significance in investment decision.
15. In using payback period method, a maximum payback period is set for all projects.
16. The payback period is the number of years needed to recover the initial cash outlay.
17. And calculated the rate of power saving and payback period after the technology being carrie.
18. The payback period will be shortened up to 2 months.
19. The rate of power saving and payback period were calculated with the analytical method of month by month.
20. Well ahead of net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR), the most frequently used capital budgeting technique is the ROI/payback period.
21. If the payback period of a project is longer than the level, it will be rejected.
22. In other cases a criterion may be needed, and one frequently used is the payback period.
23. Companies using this method will usually reject any project which exceeds their target payback period.
24. Transformer update project, failure modes analysis unavailability calculation, risk difference, payback period method.
25. This article inquires into the cut off grade of uranium ore body with the following economic indicators, total profit, net present value, internal rate of return and payback period.
26. From the results, it is clear that the application of air-bypass, reset control, setback control and better start-stop times will result in a straight payback period of only 9 months.
27. The effectiveness and accuracy of the NPV model was verified through the investment Payback period method and the practical example of Beijing area real.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Economic efficiency: internal rate of return is 16% with 8. 5-year payback period (incl. construction time).
29. Refinancing with a prepayment penalty Treat it like a closing cost and figure out what the payback period would be, says Dr.
More similar words: pay back, payback, play back, playback, from way back, backpacking, backpacker, backpack, back porch, period, piggyback, periods, periodic, periodical, time period, periodontal, periodic law, periodically, periodicity, grace period, final period, periodontium, latent period, period of time, waiting period, periodic table, latency period, periodontitis, periodization, neonatal period.