1. People used to pay in gold.
2. People pay in advance for a coffee meant for someone who cannot afford a warm beverage.
3. I begrudge every penny I pay in tax.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Can I pay in Japanese yen?
5. The fact that you were willing to pay in the end is all that matters.
6. Give me a round dozen and I'll pay in cash.
7. He dished out our pay in silver dollars.
8. The company said it would pay in full all its creditors.
9. Unless paying by credit card, please pay in cash.
10. The money I pay in tax and insurance contributions amounts to about 40% of my salary.
11. The hotel insisted that we pay in hard currency.
12. It will pay in the long run if the setting off of firecrackers is effectively banned in the cities.
13. Men must pay in to the trade society to which they transfer their labour.
14. Why bother, when we could so easily pay in cash?
15. Do you get a discount if you pay in cash?
16. Because the price the consumer would have to pay in ignoring the subliminal message is just too high.
17. Model customers run up bills and pay in installments, with the high interest that makes the business so lucrative.
18. Their morale was already low, their pay in arrears, their living conditions in camp at Finchley deplorable.
19. Try to pay in pesos, because ticket sellers, like everyone else, usually set an unfair exchange rate for dollars.
20. Kyle was suspended with pay in February as part of the VitaPro contract investigation.
21. Workers in big firms receive a substantial part of their pay in the form of bonuses and overtime.
22. There is nothing more annoying than queueing when you only want to pay in a few cheques.
23. This means farmers receive the real price from the market and there has been a price to pay in New Zealand.
24. A statutory payment under section 106 did not fall within the definition of pay in article 119.
25. It provides a detailed survey of pay, and therefore makes research possible into what determines pay in Northern Ireland.
26. He was awarded the ￡40 he had been ordered to pay in excess fares plus interest plus costs.
27. She makes plenty of money, but there's a high price to pay in terms of long hours.
28. The company paid the workers the minimum rate of $4.86 an hour, but coerced some to give back half their pay in cash.
29. The less we know and understand ourselves, the higher the price we have to pay in life. Dr T.P.Chia
30. Approximately 75 percent of taxpayers are now paying more in Social Security and Medicare taxes than they pay in income taxes.
More similar words: paying, pay in cash, pay in advance, paying attention, lay in, saying, laying, stay in, play in, fraying, staying, playing, lay into, slaying, foray into, spraying, straying, dismaying, delaying, betraying, portraying, stay indoors, there is no saying, staying power, praying mantis, go without saying, it goes without saying, day in and day out, day in day out, essayist.