Random good picture Not show
1. During the Ming and Qing dynasty, the pawnbroking of Huizhou spread all over the country.
2. Sprouting in the middle-and-late Ming dynasty, the pawnbroking reached its peak in the Kangqian era, based on the capital accumulation and the support of the Qing government.
3. Traditional pawnbroking are taking a great change in new times.
4. Jilin Provincial Pawnbroking is facing the opportunity of the broadening of their target customers and the strengthening of pawning business functions.
5. This paper discusses the role of pawnbroking in society economic life and cash circulation. The traditional operating idea and management thought does not suited to new changeful environment.
6. The thesis using the archives of Shanghai Pawnbroking Association acquired from Shanghai Municipal Archives focuses on Shanghai Pawnbroking management and transformation in the early new China era.
7. The scale and speed of development of pawnbroking in Jilin Provice accelerated and the scope of business expanded.
8. The pawnbroking is an old and new developing trade .
9. If we do not reform the development of pawnbroking will be limited.
10. However, there has been no scholar engaged in studying Shanghai Pawnbroking in the early new China era so far at present.
11. With the rapid development of the national economy in recent years, China's pawnbroking began high-speed growth, the company's involvement in the emerging industry in a timely manner.
12. When economic times are tough it is generally thought that the pawnbroking industry booms--after all gold and cheap loans are tempting for credit crunchers.
13. That survey, the groups have to drive robbery, an immediate task force on the Tanggu District, car rental industry, small and medium-sized hotels and pawnbroking a comprehensive Mopai.
14. Article 4 The SETC shall be responsible for the supervision and regulation of the pawnbroking industry of the whole country.
15. A case study on the problems and corresponding policy adjustments of pawnbroking in Huizhou city, Guangdong province, was discussed in this paper.
15. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. This issue may reflect social changes in Shanghai of that time, enrich the relevant research fields of Chinese Pawnbroking, and maybe to promote the development of contemporary Pawnbroking.
17. With the comprehensive historical materials, the history of our country's pawnbroking is scanned and pawnbroking's role in Chinese history is discussed with rational thinking.
More similar words: pawnbroker, broking, stroking, unbroken, lawn bowling, own brand, poking, joking, pawn, looking, choking, hooking, booking, smoking, cooking, spawn, spooking, invoking, jokingly, bookings, impawn, looking at, non-smoking, looking for, provoking, cooking oil, smoking gun, pawnshop, good-looking, joking aside.