Random good picture Not show
1) Facilitated diffusion A passive transport of molecules across a cell membrane along a concentration gradient, mediated by carrier molecules or complexes, usually proteins.
2) It is highlighted that besides passive transport, dissolved metal transport into bivalves was involved in active transport coupled with ATP.
3) Passive transport by facilitated diffusion requires the presence of specific integral membrane proteins to facilitate the movement of the molecule across the membrane.
4) Conclusions The absorption of ribavirin complies with the passive transport mechanism and first order kinetics.
5) More recent investigations with rat jejunal brush border membrane vesicles, however,(http://sentencedict.com/passive transport.html) have found evidence only for passive transport.
6) Numerically simulates the indoor particle dispersion in a three-dimensional ventilated room by the Lagrangian model, the drift flux model and the passive transport scalar treatment method.
7) CONCLUSION The results indicated that absorption of ofloxacin by intestine is mainly via passive transport mechanism and complied with first order kinetics.
8) Conclusion Nizatidine complied with the first order absorption kinetics and the absorption mechanism of Nizatidine is passive transport.
9) CONCLUSION Bergenin was absorbed badly at all segments of intestine in rats. The absorption of the drug conforms to the passive transport mechanism.
10) The results indicated that the absorption of carbamazepine complied with the passive transport mechanism and the first order kinetics.
11) The results indicated that the absorption of indapamide complied with the passive transport mechanism and first order kinetics.
More similar words: active transport, transport, air transport, transportable, means of transportation, transportation, public transport, passport, transpose, passive, transposon, transposed, impassive, passively, transposition, impassively, passiveness, passive voice, passive resistance, passivity, high voltage transmission line, transpire, transparent, transplant, regressive tax, massive, transparency, progressive tax, transparently, sportsmanship.