Random good picture Not show
(2) " Pass away " is a euphemism for " die ".
(3) The storm should pass away before dark.
(4) His illness will soon pass away.
(5) All this trouble will pass away.
(6) When we pass away, we totally stop acting and moving. Our actions and movements are our lives. Dr T.P.Chia
(7) And we knew we would never pass away.
(8) A possible future is that regions will pass away and districts amalgamate to make contracts for more specialist services - tertiary care.
(9) All physical states come to be and pass away.
(10) Do you think he'll pass away?
(11) Tom Brangwen 's mood of inspiration began to pass away.
(12) Poor novels do pass away with their times.
(13) Years of pass away, stay exiguity of gloomy, how many times great waves after, but discover the equanimity is what rare.
(14) A real person will pass away after using up his intelligence, specialty and energy. Otherwise he will feel regret for having wasted his limited life.
(15) In it the Indians pass away hot noon hours, napping or chatting.
(16) The scarlet would pass away from his lips.
(17) Former days as misty. Years as cantus. Wind pass away yesterday. Wholeness all at present.
(18) A real person will pass away after using up his intelligence, specially and energy. Otherwise he would feel regret for having wasted his limited life.
(19) Stepney was to pass away soon after working on her debut, and Williams' work faltered somewhat.
(20) And, when you pass away you are mourned and remembered with'sakau. "
(21) The day sitting together has moved towards pass away very quickly. Sentencedict.com
(22) Sometimes, a lie is told in kindness. I don't believe it ever works kindly. The quick pain of truth can pass away, but the slow, eating agony of a lie is never lost. John Steinbeck
(23) Within the Boundless, which is in perpetual motion, worlds, including our world, come into being and pass away.
(24) Her loving husband did not know, that he would pass away.
(25) As soon as the sun comes out, the mist will pass away.
(26) Pro 4:15 Avoid it , pass not by it , turn from it, and pass away.
(27) Objective: To investigate the nursing measures how to make antemortem patients pass away with calm, peace, dignity infinitely and relievedly .
(28) Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away.
(29) Avoid it , pass not by it , turn from it, and pass away.
(30) How long do you think it'll be before this illness will pass away?
More similar words: passage, vassal, pass, assault, pass out, pass by, pass on, ambassador, passenger, pass through, essay, pasta, pastor, in the past, away, await, get away, award, in a way, die away, put away, give away, take away, keep away, away from, turn away, back away, far and away, awaiting, be aware of.