Random good picture Not show
(1) The decision was influenced by party politics.
(2) People say that party politics can be a dirty game.
(3) He has placed himself above party politics.
(4) Many people think that party politics should not enter into local government.
(5) The president should stand above party politics .
(6) She enjoys the cut and thrust of party politics.
(7) The President should stand above party politics.
(8) Was party politics the best way up the ladder of fame?
(9) The glaring exception relates to party politics.
(10) Adams was aboard when Party Politics scored his first victory in a two-and-a-half mile novice chase at Warwick in Feb 1990.
(11) His world was one of party politics and current events, rather than long-term trends.
(12) Not so different from party politics, really.
(13) Grand National winner Party Politics was cut two points to 12-1 by Ladbrokes.
(14) With five fences left, Party Politics jumped past Romany King and was never headed again.
(15) He thinks the Archbishop has identified himself too closely with party politics.
(16) Usually when Opposition MPs question Ministers they are just playing party politics.
(17) Can we devise a system in which judges function independently of party politics?
(18) The Treasury saw financial control as being concerned with sound finance and above party politics.
(19) As for Adams, he must be hoping that he can regain his place on Party Politics in the coming season.
(20) We want a national curriculum which is above and beyond the suspicion of party politics.
(21) To Mosley, the war had brought an end to traditional party politics and had demonstrated the need fur central economic planning. Sentencedict.com
(22) His move appeared certain to inflame passions in a country noted for the frequently intemperate attitude of its people towards party politics.
(23) Most of the people questioned thought that unions should not get involved in party politics.
(24) The view is still quite widespread that local government is about local issues and that party politics should not intrude.
(25) The extreme social and economic difficulties they faced on independence meant that the emergence of recognizably democratic party politics was by no means certain.
(26) This changed when there was explicit recognition of the place of party politics in the shaping of education.
(27) He may achieve a little more animation this time if Party Politics wins him his place in history.
(28) There is a hundred things to single you out for promotion in party politics besides ability.
(29) Their loyalty was therefore to some profounder vision of Britain than that expressed in mere party politics.
(30) Their vision was of functionally integrated systems and ordered hierarchies, transcending the atomized, petty divisions of party politics.
More similar words: political party, play politics, politics, body politic, geopolitics, practical politics, power politics, party pooper, politic, politico, impolitic, political, politicize, apolitical, politician, politically, politicise, nonpolitical, politicking, geopolitical, political arena, political unit, political boss, political issue, sociopolitical, political leader, political theory, political system, political economy, political science.