Random good picture Not show
1. In this particular case, no one else was involved.
2. The regulation has no application to this particular case.
3. In this particular case I used wild roses, plus their buds and leaves.
4. A particular case that I remember was the client's stock calculations geared to achieving the required gross profit percentage.
5. In this particular case, we felt that the documentation did not adequately stress the point.
6. In this particular case it would be gradually, over 25 years from the date of inception.
7. In this particular case thrombolytic therapy proved useful in dissolving the clot and maintaining vessel patency.
8. We are not yet discussing the particular case before us, but only are considering the validity of the test proposed.
9. In this particular case Abraham is at a very distinct disadvantage.
10. However, it is important to appreciate that any particular case of regulation seldom arises with just a single aim.
11. This is a particular case.
12. Suppose, in a particular case, 25 are required.
13. In my particular case, the airline was caught in a bind.
14. It is therefore necessary to say in this particular case that the tonic syllable is identified simply as the most prominent syllable.
15. After discussing this particular case of suttee, the diners went on to remember past incidents of the same nature.
16. In this particular case it would seem that planning permission had been given after inadequate consideration of publicity.
17. Bournes are a particular case with a seasonal flow depending on winter rainfall.
18. It gives the courts scope to be flexible and to take the facts of a particular case into account.
19. That's the judge's role and it's a role that the judge discharged in that particular case.
20. It would be more profitable to concentrate on deciding what factors should lead the courts to intervene in any particular case.
21. First, it has led to doubts as to the precise legal obligations of a doctor in a particular case.
22. In order to understand this rule, it helps to examine a particular case.
23. To discover how to find the component values of a synthesised high-pass filter, consider the particular case of a second-order type.
24. It can sometimes be difficult to establish who is the householder in a particular case.
25. The question is still at the consultation stage and the people concerned should state their particular case.
26. A special prosecutor was appointed to deal with that particular case.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. The virus causes inflammation of the liver, but the long-term prognosis is uncertain in any particular case.
28. The declaration may also require prior authorisation by the competent authority to be obtained in each particular case.
29. The Reporter makes the initial decisions about whether to proceed any further with a particular case.
30. In almost every case relating to children - and certainly in this particular case - circumstances change, often frequently.
More similar words: particular, particulars, particularly, in particular, particularize, particularity, go into particulars, particularization, with particular average, articular, testicular cancer, particulate, particulate matter, articulate, diverticular, articulator, articulated, inarticulate, articulatory, articulation, articulately, unarticulated, articulated lorry, cuticular, reticular, semicircular canal, lenticular, testicular, diverticula, vehicular traffic.