Random good picture Not show
1) Finally, it presents an evolutionary technique based on partial order, followed by the process in solving conceptual design problems with this technique.
2) From this paper, we can see that partial order make an important role to improve the efficiency of system.
3) We use partial order and cone theory to study mixed monotone operators , so get existence and uniqueness of fixed point without assuming the operator to be compact or continuous.
4) SPIN adopts the partial order reduction strategy to reduce the number of system states that needs to be visited and stored in the state space to solve the model checking problem.
5) A strict partial order preference model has been proposed,[http://sentencedict.com/partial order.html] and a series of preference generation methods have already been developed for relational data.
6) Based on the reduction of attribute sets, the partial order relation matrix of radar jamming space is obtained.
7) This partial order structure can be extended to any concept learning problem, and therefore, it plays an instructive role in all algorithms for concept learning.
8) Three different pruning strategies to deal with the partial order relationship among nodes are advanced.
9) The construction of adjoint algebra of a partial order set are discussed.
10) The notions of uniform complete partial order sets and uniform continuous partial order sets are defined.
11) Thirdly, the partial order relation of operations in an operation plan sheet is analyzed.
12) In this paper, the intuition behind complete partial order, continuous function and fixed point are presented; the construction of the least fixed point and its approximating solution are introduced.
13) Studying the condition about the natural partial order on it. And characterized the homomorphism between regular semigroups, discussing the conditions about the special homomorphism image.
14) A new aggregating method was presented for ranking alternatives based on partial order preference of groups about each criterion, and decision maker without determining weights.
15) The two algorithms for concept learning efficiently complete the whole search through the hypothesis space based on a very useful structure: the general-to-specific partial order.
16) In prime event structures, causality is modeled by an enabling relation in the form of a partial order.
17) The properties of the max plus algebra and the partial order, including monotone, invertibility and so on, were used to develop the computing approach to the MIM problem.
18) Through constructing a novel dioid, a linear max-plus algebraic model was derived for HTEG, then a partial order was deduced based on the model.
19) Note to nerds: or possibly a lattice, narrowing toward the top; it's not the shape that matters here but the idea that there is at least a partial order.
20) When the class member is changed, we analyze the partial order between concepts to discover the change impact part.
More similar words: initial order, trial order, special order, partial derivative, postal order, natural order, partial, partially, numerical order, impartial, partiality, impartially, be partial to, chronological order, mail order catalogue, impartiality, partial payment, partial denture, partial eclipse, partial product, partial shipment, partial equilibrium, partial compensation, martial art, tall order, mail order, martial, martial law, court martial, court-martial.