Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. All the words are tagged with their part of speech.
2. No part of speech was spared.
3. The epithet is that part of speech which most readily reflects such a change.
4. If the homonyms are the same part of speech, they are distinguished by superior numbers following the part-of-speech label.
5. The probability of each part of speech starting and ending a noun phrase was then determined from this data.
6. Do you know the part of speech of this word?
7. The quantifier in Chinese is one part of speech to express the quantity unit.
8. Chinese modal particle has no equivalent part of speech in English.
9. The stridency of part of speech knowledge is still an open issue in the study of automatic Parsing .
10. The article is a part of speech in the English language.
11. The numeral is a part of speech which has great difference in Zhuang and Thai language.
12. Speakers declined the part of speech in each sentence.
13. A conjunction is a part of speech that connects two words, phrases or clauses together.
14. Can you tell us what part of speech this word is?
15. Based on trigram models, this paper proposes a three-step method of "word—similar word—part of speech" by incorporating the similar words and solves the problem of sparse data to a large extent.
16. Interjection in English is a small part of speech and its importance has been often ignored.
17. What part of speech is it?
18. These words could be synonymized although they are not the same part of speech.
19. A typical problem might be to answer the question: How many headwords belong to more than one part of speech?
20. In these antonyms adjective and verb is more than obviously noun and other part of speech.
21. This message spread everywhere to the ave lane that part of speech presses down very quickly.
22. Because I'm relying on DbUnit to put the database into a known state before any tests are run, I can assume that the word, pugnacious,[Sentencedict.com ] is valid with its part of speech set to Adjective.
23. "Conversion" (called sometimes "full conversion") is a word-formation process by which a word is altered from one part of speech into another without the addition (or deletion) of any morpheme.
24. Resembling a pronoun, as by specifying a person, place, or thing, while functioning primarily as another part of speech. His in his choice is a pronominal adjective.
25. To describe ( a word ) by stating its part of speech, form, and syntactical relationships in a sentence.
26. A learning algorithm is presented to acquire and optimize rules part of speech tagging.
27. The method is: describing the construction mode of disyllabic and polysyllabic words from the aspects of acceptation, part of speech, word order.
More similar words: speech, speechless, on the part of, in a manner of speaking, start off, chart of accounts, breech, beseech, screech, screeching, out of sight, part and parcel, speed, speed up, speeding, in support of, cartoon, carton, near to, start on, suharto, speedometer, at full speed, sartorial, give ear to, be similar to, cartography, suspect of, part, apart.