Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Their rights had been pared away under the last three kings.
(2) He pared away the excess glue with a razor blade.
(3) After removing the tape, pare away any surplus adhesive with a razor blade.
(4) The rest could be pared away.
(5) Her romantic self-projection is pared away to reveal a character at once complacent, grasping, disingenuous and manipulative ....
(6) All this has been pared away in favor of ideas and a spare, urgent prose style.
(7) As a young competition climber, I learned to pare away slop and inefficiency.
(8) The introduction is the strong and straight cone the wheel gear pare away to process the inside, whetting center the bore, whetting the inside bore in the strong wheel gear.
More similar words: fire away, scare away, reawaken, square away, seaway, come away, seawall, die away, wipe away, hideaway, file away, hide-away, takeaway, make away, fade away, give away, edge away, chase away, take-away, take away, seaward, ride away, giveaway, pine away, seawater, be aware of, while away, argue away, dance away, flake away.