Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This package is too big for a parcel post.
2. Sending it parcel post would be cheaper, but it wouldn't arrive for about a month.
3. I have forward the sample per parcel post.
4. Is parcel post service available here?
5. This should be sent by parcel post.
6. The rate for parcel post is $ 4.90.
7. Parcel post is charged by weight and mileage, without reference to contents.
8. Bill of landing, Air Way bill of Parcel Post Receipt Numbe...
9. I can ship a 70 # box full parcel post.
10. Clerk: Go to the window marked " Parcel Post. "
11. This system can achieve the parcel post information checking and verification by means of a medium vocabulary speaker independent continuous speech technology.
12. Do you want to send first class or parcel post?
13. Laurie: Excuse me, is this the parcel post counter?
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
14. By parcel post our samples were sent.
15. Items are out parcel post unless you choose a different shipping option.
16. Please send this by parcel post.
17. Laurie : Showing it to the parcel post clerk.
18. Free shipping is by Parcel Post or First Class depending upon weight.
19. I want to send these two packages by parcel post, registered.
20. The cheapest way to send it would be by parcel post.
21. I want to send this package to Hangzhou by parcel post.
22. Do you have some wrapping paper? I want to send this as a parcel post.
23. I want to send this package to Guangzhou by parcel post.
More similar words: part and parcel, parcel, scarcely, help out, with the help of, postposition, farce, fiercely, scarce, larcenous, incarcerate, poster, compost, postern, apostle, posting, riposte, bedpost, postman, postpone, posture, post-war, parched, postcard, imposter, apostasy, impostor, postponed, postulate, posterity.