Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In sympathectomy group , the left paravertebral sympathetic trunk was resected from L1 to the most caudal level by abdominal approach .
2. In order to observe the effect of continuous paravertebral extrapleural nerve block(CPENB) on respiratory function.
3. Objective To study the radiological change of bilateral paravertebral muscles in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) and analyze its potential importance.
4. Objective To identify the role of paravertebral muscles in the pathogenesis of scoliosis.
5. Conclusions: Paravertebral injection with adriamycin could induce degeneration and necrosis of DRG cell, which was finally replaced by connective tissue.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. MRI presented swelling in paravertebral soft tissues, myelapoplexy, edema or old intramedullary malacic foci.
7. BACKGROUND: Paravertebral analgesia is useful for breast surgery.
8. Conclusions The histochemical changes of paravertebral muscles in patients with scoliosis and syringomyelia are different from those in AIS patients.
9. Objective: To observe the effects of paravertebral nerve block therapy combining with acupotomy on the cervicogenic headache.
10. The azygos vein ascends in the right paravertebral gutter.
11. Application of ozone injections on the paravertebral muscles the following week(sentencedict.com), as an outpatient.
12. Application of ozone injections on the paravertebral muscles, as an outpatient.
13. Objective : To observe the pathological morphology of paravertebral muscle Of the scoliosis in pinealectomized Leghorn chickens.
14. Some surgeons have attempted to preserve the paravertebral muscles with innovative procedures of laminoplasty and thereby reduce the incidence of axial pain.
15. Objective To observe the efficacy of local infiltration, paravertebral nerve block combined with HANS transcutaneous electric nerve stimulation on postherpetic neuralgia.
16. Paravertebral soft tissue mass.
17. OBJECTIVE To investigate into the effect of spine-regulation with electric acupuncture on the paravertebral myoelectric activity in teenagers with specific lateral curvature.
18. The most frequent sites of occurrence are the chest wall, lower extremities, and paravertebral regions, and less frequently within the retroperitoneum, as in this case.
19. Conclusion:The results show that there is taurine in the paravertebral sympathetic ganglia of the toad.
20. Objective: We developed a method of experimental scoliosis in rabbits in order to observe the effect of scoliosis on distribution of muscular fiber types in paravertebral muscles.
More similar words: intravertebral, vertebral, vertebral canal, intervertebral, vertebral column, intervertebral disc, vertebra, vertebras, vertebrae, vertebrate, invertebrate, cervical vertebra, extraverted, with particular average, bravery, cerebral cortex, linear algebra, extravert, preorder traversal, antebrachium, antebrachial, brave, bravely, cerebral, caravel, palpebral, braveness, raver, brave as a lion, cerebral palsy.