Random good picture Not show
(1) TransNamib , the parastatal railway company of Namibia imported locomotives and rolling stock China.
(2) The new NHLS is a non-profit, parastatal organization composing of the SAIMR, National Institute for Virology and government provincial laboratories.
(3) Therefore rural people have tended to have large surpluses extracted from them through low prices enforced by parastatal marketing boards.
(4) Chiluba pledged to reduce spending on the security forces and to privatize loss-making parastatal organizations.
(5) In-depth analysis of all aspects of public sector management including civil service, health and education, local government and parastatal organizations.
More similar words: parasagittal, intrastate, as clear as crystal, parasol, parasite, not at all, parasitic, parasitism, paraphrase, parasitical, parasailing, ectoparasite, paraphrasing, antiparasitic, rastafari, parasympathetic, coastal, stand at attention, devastate, state capital, devastation, devastating, marital status, coastal plain, vital statistics, state capitalism, parasympathetic nervous system, so far as, harass, as far as.