Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conclusions Pontine infarctions, which mainly located in mid-upper paramedian pons, are usually due to vertebrobasilar artery stenosis and occlusion of pontine perforating arteries by hypertension.
2. With the mini-open technique, a longitudinal, paramedian incision is placed slightly lateral to the lateral edge of the pedicles.
3. Summary of Background Data. Compared with conventional open PLIF, mini-open PLIF using a paramedian approach reduces intraoperative hemorrhage and decreases postoperative back pain.
4. To present the experience of hypospadias repair using the tubularized double paramedian incised plate urethroplasty.
5. The rationale for minimally invasive pedicle screw insertion into the spine, which can be performed percutaneously or via a paramedian mini-open technique, is to preserve multifidus muscle function.
6. Objective To investigate the efficacy of percutaneous endoscopic laser-assisted discectomy (PELD) on L5S1 herniated nucleus pulposus by posterior paramedian trans-interlaminar approach (PEILD).
More similar words: paramedic, paramedical, median, via media, comedian, parameter, paramecium, media, framed, medial, mediate, remedial, mediator, mediated, news media, caramel, hypermedia, mass media, remediate, mediation, immediate, mediatory, immediacy, mediaeval, mixed media, unmediated, print media, multimedia, remediable, paramour.