Random good picture Not show
1. Sections are lapped using paraffin oil as a lubricant.
2. Reek of paraffin oil and creosote Swabbing my lungs doctored me back Laid on a sack in the great-beamed engine-shed.
3. Conclusion:Paraffin oil may be a good media for keeping the mites alive and detecting them with microscope.
4. Second statement: Ethanol and paraffin oil are both organic compounds.
5. The paraffin oil level control system forming machine is a nonlinear, ime - variant and coupling system.
6. Child nasal dry with paraffin oil, glycerin intranasal, or cotton dips in water purification wipe nasal group.
7. Such fibers may have lamella superstructure and the paraffin oil exists in the interlamellar region.
8. Placenta enriched paraffin oil, squalene, vitamin E.
9. This article describe get paraffin oil refining technology by analysis and practice, cut down expenses consumption and reduce the production cost.
10. There was no chimney attached to it; so she guessed it was for paraffin oil.
11. They are left a few millimetres thick and lapped flat or polished, using a lapping compound with paraffin oil lubricant.
12. Place each slide in a container of adequate depth and immerse the slide in liquid paraffin oil.
13. Boot leathers are usually chrome tanned then impregnated with a mixture of paraffin wax and paraffin oil.
14. Gas was also laid on to the clubhouse replacing paraffin oil for lighting.
15. Scottish chemist and industrialist who showed that low-temperature distillation of shale could yield substantial commercial quantities of paraffin oil and solid paraffin wax.
16. Such fibers may have row-nucleated lamella superstructure and the paraffin oil exists in the inter lamellar region.
17. Among them, the most representative of Daqing crude oil, low sulfur, high wax content, high pour point, can produce high-quality kerosene, diesel oil, solvent oil[http://Sentencedict.com], paraffin oil and commodities.
18. A refinery term for distillate oils containing crystalline wax before they are dewaxed to produce paraffin wax and paraffin oil.
19. The sliding wear tests have been carried out with MHK-500 ring-on-block sliding wear test machine under paraffin oil lubrication condition.
20. Elastic polypropylene hollow fibers were obtained from the blend of polypropylene and paraffin oil which was extruded in melt and then cooled in a high stress field (phase separation occurred).
21. By using Microfluidic splitter and GC-MS/FID, the method analyzes the paraffin oil on quantity and quality,[sentencedict.com] and determinates carbon distributions and quality of paraffin oil.
22. Conclusion:Urethral catheterization is widely used in clinical treatment, and using pontocaine plasmagel instead of paraffin oil lubricant can alleviate the pain efficiently.
23. Moreover, both the rate of mite examination and speed increased significantly after paraffin oil was added on cellophanes.
24. Hollow fiber membranes with good gas permeability can be obtained after the extraction of the paraffin oil and stretching to a small extension.
More similar words: paraffin, raffia, traffic, raffish, graffito, graffiti, traffic cop, air traffic, car traffic, traffic jam, trafficker, affine, traffic flow, drug traffic, traffic court, foot traffic, traffic sign, traffic load, affined, traffic island, heavy traffic, traffic light, light traffic, chaffinch, affinity, chaffing, staffing, traffic lights, incoming traffic, traffic volume.