Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In fact it was papier-mache on which some one had done a skilful paint job.
2. This is papier-mache, a fairly crude folk art. Anyone can do it.
3. Traditionally made of papier-mache by mascherari, the masks are used during Carnevale celebrations that envelop Venice for two weeks before Ash Wednesday.
4. The fruit marc papier-mache food of the invention is provided with diversified tastes, shapes like flimsy, sanitary and convenient, simple packaging, convenient for eating and eating as opening.
5. The present invention discloses a fruit marc papier-mache food and method of preparing the same.
6. Traditionally made of papier-mache by mascherari, the masks are used during Carne celebrations that envelop Venice for two weeks before Ash Wednesday.
7. I love papier-mache! What did you make?
8. He was particularly enthusiastic about a papier-mache model of Big Brother's head, two metres wide, which was being made for the occasion by his daughter's troop of Spies.
9. A papier-mache animal is filled5 with candy and toys and hung from the ceiling. The blindfolded birthday child then tries to hit the animal with a stick until it bursts6 open.
10. I made her a new backbone out of papier-mache when I was 4.
11. Football fans around the world have been known to make replicas of the World Cup trophy out of papier-mache.
12. I walked out and took a trolley to my apartment and Carlo Marx's papier-mache mountains grew red as the great sun rose from the eastward plains.
13. Each nest is a multicolored, textured little cocoon — a papier-mache husk surrounding a single egg,[sentencedict.com] protecting it while it develops into an adult bee.
14. Inside the conservatory were tropical birds and fish in bowls, along with papier-mache ornaments and sculpture.
15. The mountains, the magnificent Rockies that you can see to the west from any part of town, were papier-mache.
16. And there's a real spatial sense here, that it's being generated at the base of the world, and it goes up and it transforms these mountains into papier-mache.
17. You smile, you wave. You know the drill. You want us to plant the flag on a pile of papier-mache.
18. Chief: You want us to plant the flag on a pile of papier-mache?
19. They come for the entertainment to see the parade's signature papier-mache puppet bobbing above the crowds, and to indulge in an elaborate game of dress-up.
20. The purpose was to study the processing route and operating points of papier-mache Pteridium aquilinum processing.
More similar words: automated teller machine, rapier, stomach ache, stomachache, machete, pier, pierce, copier, apiece, pierced, sapient, sapiens, piercing, a piece of, sapience, pier glass, mach, paper money, term paper, piercingly, sapiential, macho, robespierre, photocopier, tarmac, homo sapiens, a piece of cake, machismo, machine, stomach.