Random good picture Not show
(1) Cut the onion into paper-thin slices.
(2) The paper-thin models in magazines are not representative of most women.
(3) Paper-thin knives of light penetrated through air vents in the dispenser's casing and drew hot lines across Bernice's face.
(4) With his brother he invented a paper-thin malt flavoured toasted flake of maize - the Corn Flake.
(5) Her sophistication was paper-thin, and underneath she was just a very young, and probably over-protected, girl.
(6) The walls in this apartment are paper-thin; I can hear everything they're saying next door.
(7) This is made of paper-thin material pierced by a number of small lenses.
(8) Slice the ginger paper-thin and scatter it, along with the onion slices, over the fish.
(9) Prototyping uses computer modeling to create paper-thin cross sections of the skull.
(10) A number of plates full of paper-thin sliced raw meat and other ingredients are placed around the boiling pot.
(11) Japan's top toymaker Bandai has released paper-thin(Sentencedict.com), rose-scented bath soap that looks like the $100 bill and dissolves to create a bubble bath.
(12) Scatter with chopped coriander and paper-thin slivers of ginger.
(13) Carter had eked out a paper-thin victory only because of Watergate, stagflation and defeat in Vietnam.
(14) Wrap a paper-thin slice of prosciutto around each dried plum and secure with a toothpick.
(15) And this paper-thin apparition is a fish.
(16) Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin .
(17) Suddenly, hideously(Sentencedict.com ), the world had become a mask - a paper-thin veil behind which lay another nightmare world.
(18) Lunch is a sparse plate of sandwiches with salmon paste or paper-thin processed turkey roll.
(19) By the early 1950s the claim that agriculture saved valuable foreign exchange was already paper-thin.
(20) Filo (or phyllo) dough comes in fresh or frozen paper-thin layers and is similar to strudel pastry.
(21) Each tube toothpaste whether, must not squeeze net finished, squeezed paper-thin.
(22) Your little one's brain is taking shape inside his oversized transparent skull and a paper-thin layer of skin is covering his whole body.
(23) I told him about the fried milk I once ate at a banquet at Guangzhou's White Swan Hotel. They were perfectly round with a paper-thin shell that unleashed warm sweentened milk upon biting.
(24) The strands, she realized, could serve as minuscule cranes to arrange even smaller building materials and manufacture things like ultrasmall electronic devices and paper-thin, printable solar cells.
(25) The devices, made using the scientists' inkjet printing techniques, would have components that are lightweight and paper-thin.
(26) The mother bee neatly folds in the inner layer of petals, smears a paper-thin mud layer and then folds the outer petals.
(27) This year's winners include: a tool to identify new disease strains, an artificial hand, a solar-powered base station for mobile phones and paper-thin flexible speakers.
(28) Upon arrival to the spa, guests are visually engaged with a centuries-old Irish pattern, cut out from paper-thin bronze sheets suspended from the ceiling.
(29) I don't know why everyone's in love with this simple, paper-thin character or his cartoonish pals and nemeses.
(30) A smoke-cured uncooked ham resembling Italian Proscuitto crudo. It is sliced paper-thin and frequently served with fresh bread as an appetizer or first course at meals.
More similar words: paper over the cracks, among other things, paper tape, paper tiger, paper towel, paper trail, farthing, wear thin, birthing, earthing, worthiness, clear-thinking, think nothing of it, trustworthiness, creditworthiness, like nothing on earth, Blood is thicker than water, paper, papers, papery, on paper, sandpaper, flypaper, paper bag, wallpaper, paper jam, newspaper, wax paper, paperboy, through thick and thin.