Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) This is not a plea for New Age pantheism by the back door.
2) Pantheism is also present in Buddhism, with Brahman being the life-force.
3) Pantheism denies the reality of good and evil,(http://sentencedict.com/pantheism.html) arguing that we are really god and all we truly need is enlightenment.
4) From animism to naturalistic pantheism, there are various belief systems that deify the natural world.
5) Pantheism is invariably present when the eternal and cyclic view of the cosmos prevails.
6) Pantheism either mutes or rejects the biblical teaching of the transcendence of God in favor of his radical immanence.
7) His religious philosophy tends towards pantheism.
8) Infidelity prevails in Europe in the form of pantheism.
9) I understand the meaning of pantheism.
10) Ancient times the Peruvian Indians believed many kinds of polytheisms and pantheism religion.
11) He is surrounded by a chorus of sycophantic philosophers who have substituted pandiabolism for pantheism.
12) Jaki clearly affirms that in Christianity, a slide into pantheism was prevented because the doctrine of the creation was bolstered up by faith in the Incarnation.
13) The philosophy of Fichte and Schelling evolved into a kind of spiritual pantheism with a world-spirit directing all life and activity toward a final goal of sublime perfection.
14) Most UUs know vaguely of the Transcendentalists, their alleged pantheism, their love of Nature, their intellectual and literary power.
15) The second part pays more attention to Yuan's choice and acceptance of Psychoanalysis, Aestheticism and Pantheism.
16) It contrasts with Monotheism , belief in one god, and Pantheism, identification of God with the universe.
17) Although most liberals attempt to hold on to a core of Christian doctrine, some did carry immanence to its logical end, which is pantheism.
18) Besides, the changes in Wordsworth's attitudes towards nature and his ideas of pantheism reflected in this poem is explored as well.
19) In the perspective of anthropological philosophy, Feuerbach holds that pantheism is not a philosophical theory that differentiates God from the essence of nature or mankind.
20) In the Mutazalite tradition of Islam there was also a tendency to slide towards emanationism and pantheism, as a result of endorsing the pantheistic necessitarianism of Aristotle.
21) To explain what we mean by the neglect of the negative factor in thought, we may refer by way of illustration to the charges of Pantheism and Atheism brought against the doctrines of Spinoza.
22) Chinese Taoist sect claiming to follow the teaching of Lao - Tzu but also incorporating pantheism and sorcery.