Random good picture Not show
1. Arable land on some islands in the Palau archipelago has been contaminated by sea water, forcing their inhabitants to import food.
2. En route to Palau, Carrier Division 5 broke away from the main body and headed for the homeland.
3. Maddalena Island from Palau, and see some of its innumerable bays, channels, coves and promontories.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
4. The Palau Constitution restricts the use, disposal, and testing of nuclear and other weapons in Palau.
5. This is why Palau has become a popular destination for adventurous travelers.
6. Palau is still unspoiled. The waters are not polluted and the marine life is bountiful and healthy.
7. Thus, Palau Jellyfish Lake has the world's only non - toxic jellyfish.
8. Palau who own a complex social system corresponding to the exchange of such strange habits.
9. They include Palau, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands.
10. This group is a threat to Palau and must be neutralized.
11. The neighboring trust districts of Palau, the Marshall Islands, and the Northern Mariana Islands chose not to participate.
12. Located in the western Pacific, Palau is made up of more than 250 islands, such as these forested, sand-ringed gems studding sapphire seas.
13. Shelves of coral surround the Pacific island of Palau.
14. Palau in the Pacific Ocean is such an island.
15. Hermit Crab, Republic of Palau, 2003 A glowing hermit crab tentatively peeks out of its coral burrow in Palau.
16. The Japanese were there, followed by the Americans. Today, the Republic of Palau, consisting of 343 islands stretching over 100 miles from north to south, is an independent nation.
17. A glowing hermit crab tentatively peeks out of its coral burrow in Palau.
18. The other six nations are the Cook Islands, Tonga, the Federated States of Micronesia, Palau, Niue and Samoa.
19. Group of western Pacific islands. A subdivision of Oceania, it comprises Kiribati, Guam, Nauru, the Northern Marianas, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, and Palau.
20. The second chain of islands runs from the Bonins along the Marianas, Guam and Palau, forming a north-south line east of Japan and the Philippines.
21. A majid crab disappears among the vivid red of coral in Palau.
22. A green turtle floats past a reef toward open waters near Palau in the Pacific Ocean.
23. A saddled butterfly fish feeds on gorgonian coral off coast of Palau, an island republic located about 500 miles (800 kilometers) east of the Philippines.
24. This blog is dedicated to introducing the Republic of Palau.
25. 26U.S. Marines of the first Marine Division stand by the corpses of two of their comrades, who were killed by Japanese soldiers on a beach on Peleliu island, Republic of Palau, in September of 1944.
26. More than 1300 kinds of fish swim in the waters around Palau.
27. The US was one of four members to abstain, along with Haiti, Israel and Palau.
More similar words: pala, palace, impala, palais, palate, palatal, paladin, palaver, kampala, palatine, palatial, social audit, annual audit, raise a laugh, palaestra, palanquin, palatable, soft palate, hard palate, appalachia, palatinate, external audit, baccalaureate, appalachian, unpalatable, cleft palate, palaeobotany, local authority, financial audit, principal axis.