Random good picture Not show
(1) It is paintable, cleans up with soap and water.
(2) These caulks are paintable, clean up with soap and water and also require some proficiency for a smooth finish.
(3) It is paintable, cleans up with soap and water and is one of the easiest caulks to work with.
(4) These paintable precast columns are available by special order at home centers.
(5) Paintable Navajo White jacket.
(6) The Balcony, with its metal grille enclosures, is available only in black or paintable white.
(7) Because of our expertise in creating wax and silicone-free products for fresh paint environments, you will find many of our paint cleaners and polishes are paintable and body shop safe. Sentencedict.com
(8) In this review, the recent progress in the study of surface paintable organosilicon sealants was summarized with 20 references, and the future prospects were also proposed.
(9) Having a gift for painting, she turns every corner paintable into an ingenious work of hers.
(10) ACQ does not contain arsenic or chromium and its application also provides a clean paintable surface.
(11) The invention relates to a PP-based composite composition which is directly paintable without treatment of a primer comprised of chlorinated polyolefins.
(12) Exterior or interior plasterwork used as three-dimensional ornamentation, as a smooth paintable surface, or as a wet ground for fresco painting.
(13) Stucco: Exterior or interior plasterwork used as three-dimensional ornamentation, as a smooth paintable surface, or as a wet ground for fresco painting.
More similar words: maintainable, printable, unprintable, paint a picture, rentable, turntable, turn table, countable, lamentable, patentable, accountable, preventable, uncountable, presentable, warrantable, kitchen table, merchantable, surmountable, representable, unaccountable, unwarrantable, unsurmountable, insurmountable, intractable, interpretable, paint, maintaining, maintained, maintainer, paints.